TUF Brazil 3 Wanderlei Vs Sonnen Episode 12 Discussion

I dunno guys...i scored it 29x28 lyoto...but that 2nd could go eitherway...it dont think its a robbery...

Too close to be a robbery. First and third were clear. Second could go either way.
I actually thought it was like the quarter finals (two rounds then third in case of draw), then it would have been a robbery. Being 3 rounds it is an ok decision.

Anyone else pissed about not having Game of Thrones tonight? I wanna see that trial by combat...

Too close to be a robbery. First and third were clear. Second could go either way.
I actually thought it was like the quarter finals (two rounds then third in case of draw), then it would have been a robbery. Being 3 rounds it is an ok decision.

Yeah me too...i dont remember if the previous seasons had a 3-round must SF...

Think Rick Monstro punched himself out but he was landing some HARD fucking shots. Vitor absorbed them very well.

good 1st round...rick had it and gassed from striking like crazy..he was exausted and lied down...sonnen's guy decided to GNP....i dont know if it was enough to steal the round

rick too exausted to fight....crumbles, gets GNP'ed and the judges stop it...sonnen's team wins

I guess that makes sonnen the winner with more wins

1st round was amazing. Lex has great chin and composture. I love the gnp to the body.

could do without the female coaches speeches...

The only bad thing was the time slot, cause the season was great. Globo missed a good chance to get new fans.

loool...best KO of the season....

Pretty unique final episode. Looks nothing like the american seasons.

Back