• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP TUF 32: Team Grasso vs. Team Shevchenko Watch Party PBP & Full Season Discussion, Tuesdays 10PM ET

Which team will win?

• Team Grasso

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Team Shevchenko

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Oh shit I remember where I've seen Valentin fight. I remember that bloodbath in my namesake organization ARES.

I was wondering why so much time was spent on each fighter back stories. And now we know that the fight didnt last 10 seconds. The greek showed why he was picked last

XcsboNm.gif

I was hoping that weird Pagan guy would get knocked stiff, that would have made this episode worth watching.

My power went out just after they cancelled the scheduled fight. Came back on after a couple hours and watched the rest ot the episode. That Swiss guy who trains in Thailand is nuts. Helbow to the head kaboom. Look forward to seeing his next fight too.

The FW has beaten the BW at 145 and now the MW has beaten the WW at 185
I don't know why they are saying Valentin is a grappler. He got dominated by Salamov at ARES on the ground

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
138cfh
Back