TUF 25 winner Jesse Taylor released from the UFC...again

Aging fighter with a boring style, is normal

Wins TUF 25, gets cut. UFC is fucking idiotic, whoever the hell approved of that needs a fucking kick to the head. So it was probably Dana.

The real irony here is that, if i'm not mistaken, Jesse was originally fired from the UFC post-TUF victory when he got wasted celebrating and was running around Vegas being obnoxious to girls and he eventually got too rowdy and the last straw was when he kicked out the passenger window of a limo he was in.

He got fired for smashing the window of a vehicle chartered by the UFC......
HE GOT FIRED FOR SMASHING A WINDOW.
vid_conor.0.jpg

Meanwhile they cover up some of the cheaters.
<24>

He needs to get popped at least 3 times and run over a pregnant woman...then maybe he'll get a more lenient sentence.

Lol
jesse-taylor-wsof-7.jpg
Taylor believes the most likely culprit was a sexual enhancement pill given to him by a holistic doctor

This is becoming the classic excuse.
It is very surprising that a population of males with presumably naturally high levels of testosterone have so many issues in regards to often requiring sexual enhancement pills. I think Jones, Anderson, and now this fellow have all claimed this. Weird.

Really? Outrage? Calm down. Guy had "low levels" of shit in his system. Hey...here's an idea....find a way to NOT have low levels of shit in your system. When you are a fringe fighter you are expendable. Zero empathy for the guy. Is there a double standard? Yes. But don't expect star treatment when you are not a star. And lets not make him out to be some class act with no track record. Good luck in the local bush leagues.

This guy has to have some kind of record for most UFC exhibition fights to least actual UFC fights.

I knew there was a reason I recognized his name yet at the same time had no fucking clue who he was.

And UFC markets TUF still? Obviously winning the show means nothing.

Taylor's cheating ass isn't sympathetic, though.

The real irony here is that, if i'm not mistaken, Jesse was originally fired from the UFC post-TUF victory when he got wasted celebrating and was running around Vegas being obnoxious to girls and he eventually got too rowdy and the last straw was when he kicked out the passenger window of a limo he was in.

He got fired for smashing the window of a vehicle chartered by the UFC......
HE GOT FIRED FOR SMASHING A WINDOW.
vid_conor.0.jpg
and dana was disgusted with jesses antics....fucking hypocrite

So she basically admitted that he cheated.. PED-ers should be cut, or at least total pay check to opponent/withheld+sponsor fines etc. But UFCs tactics afterwards is reprehensible.. 1 week notice wtf.

I'll never forget Jesse Taylor being the first person I've ever witnessed in MMA be subbed by a Peruvian Necktie.

I actually thought JT was the best in the Griffin vs Rampage season..way better than Sadollah.
Shame, if he didnt do his dumb stint and stayed in the UFC since that TUF season, he may have gotten a few decent wins under his belt

When he won the ultimate fighter I predicted he would be caught by usada. It was so ridiculously obvious that he was juicing. All roiders should receive a lifetime ban from the sport.

Back