TUF 25 winner Jesse Taylor released from the UFC...again

Are tuf contestants tested by usada on the show?

Good luck JT MONEY !

Will watch wherever you fight!
2Mcb.gif

OMG - it's a caucasian Tony Ferguson!

I think it's a blessing in disguise. if he was most likely juiced up, better to be in other orgs without disgusting and biased USADA testing. also, aren't these TUF contracts horrendous? so I think he got a good deal here

The guy got $320k for winning tuf, his finale opponent took home $15k. Least they could do was release him, lucky they didn't ask for their money back.

Not sure if this has already been posted but this is completely stupid.
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/10...drug-testing-clomiphene-mma-news-welterweight

“I kind of laughed,” Taylor said. “I was like, ‘Are you serious?’ I was giving [the UFC] sh-t, like, ‘Hey, give me a fight, or let me know what’s going on.’ And that’s what I got — an email.”
Taylor said his entire situation with USADA, the UFC’s anti-doping partner, was “bullsh-t.” Taylor claimed he tested positive for a “low level” of clomiphene, an estrogen blocker, so it should have been obvious to USADA that he did not knowingly use the banned substance. He expected a “slap on the wrist” — something along the lines of a six-month suspension — but instead got the maximum sanction.

“They threw the book at me,” Taylor said. “They gave me a year suspension. Once I got that year suspension, I personally thought, ‘Holy sh-t, that’s a big issue.’ I thought that was pretty drastic.”

Stupid move by the UFC in my opinion

More from the article
The UFC asked Taylor to step up on a week’s notice against Ramazan Emeev at UFC Moscow, he said. But the welterweight declined the offer, because he’d been out for over a year and doesn’t have the easiest time cutting down to 170 pounds. Taylor said he wanted to be ready and not look like “a fool” in his return fight

For them to do this, to actually cut me, I think that’s some Nazi sh-t. I think it’s pretty crazy. They’re crucifying people at the stake that are innocent. And that’s when you gotta speak up, you gotta say, ‘Hey, there’s something wrong here.’”

Not surprised.

In fact, I am suprised he wasn't already cut....

Not sure if this has already been posted but this is completely stupid.
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/10...drug-testing-clomiphene-mma-news-welterweight

“I kind of laughed,” Taylor said. “I was like, ‘Are you serious?’ I was giving [the UFC] sh-t, like, ‘Hey, give me a fight, or let me know what’s going on.’ And that’s what I got — an email.”
Taylor said his entire situation with USADA, the UFC’s anti-doping partner, was “bullsh-t.” Taylor claimed he tested positive for a “low level” of clomiphene, an estrogen blocker, so it should have been obvious to USADA that he did not knowingly use the banned substance. He expected a “slap on the wrist” — something along the lines of a six-month suspension — but instead got the maximum sanction.

“They threw the book at me,” Taylor said. “They gave me a year suspension. Once I got that year suspension, I personally thought, ‘Holy sh-t, that’s a big issue.’ I thought that was pretty drastic.”

Stupid move by the UFC in my opinion
jesse-taylor-wsof-7.jpg

We believe you Jessie

cutting his ass was the icing on the ice cream

Lol
jesse-taylor-wsof-7.jpg
Taylor believes the most likely culprit was a sexual enhancement pill given to him by a holistic doctor

This is becoming the classic excuse.

Don't worry guys!
He will be back at TUF 50: The Last Straw

heh.
UFC is "ruthless"... unless you are a draw... then you can kill someone and they will do fooking nuthin!

Only guys that use steroids need dick pills... and gay dudes trying to trick their "girlfriends".

Dana threw the ufc employee handbook at him.

Back