TUF 19 Edgar VS Penn Episode 8 Discussion

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
10pm est on FS1.

BJ and Frankie face off in the coaches challenge. Team Penn's Mike King VS Team Edgar's Eddie Gordon.

I think the promo has spoiled this weeks episode...

Dana says "His eye is gouged out". It shows Mike King taking what appears to be a serious eyepoke. Mike King says "I can't see" in the promo.

Historically "I can't see" = fight stopped immediately.

I think the promo has spoiled this weeks episode...

Dana says "His eye is gouged out". It shows Mike King taking what appears to be a serious eyepoke. Mike King says "I can't see" in the promo.

Historically "I can't see" = fight stopped immediately.

Yeah, saw that. I hope it isn't stopped. Gonna suck to see two odd endings to fights in this season, first the judging dilemma and now this? Eddie Gordon looked like a beast in his fight to get in the house, was hoping he'd come out with the win.

I dont think they would have shown the promo if the fight got stopped. Too much of a spoiler.

I dont think they would have shown the promo if the fight got stopped. Too much of a spoiler.

Historically that phrase gets a fight stopped immediately.

Gian Villante said it at UFC 159 and the fight was stopped immediately.

Historically that phrase gets a fight stopped immediately.

Gian Villante said it at UFC 159 and the fight was stopped immediately.
To be fair, that was retarded. The ref asked him if he coudl see 5 seconds after he was poked, of course he couldn't. He didn't even get time to recover.

hate people that dont wash their own dishes

What is up with bj's voice? He sounds 70 years old.

forgot this shit was on again.

FW Penn has cardio? Uh oh

It's good to see Baby Jay get a win, even if it's in this! 2-1 all time VS Frankie now.

Does anyone else think of Cormier every time Eddie Gordon talks?

I definitely don't. Eddie Gordon is fighting out of a town that's about 30 minutes from where I grew up; Cormier is from the swamps of Louisiana. The accents are nothing at all alike.

Unless Gordon is a LA transplant...

Gordon 10-9

"The eye's alright? ::mouthpiece in:: Let's go."

Mike King's a badass, though his fight IQ is questionable.

lol. wtf? That was it? When they do promos like they did for this week it makes me want to watch the show less after being disappointed.

I thought that I was going to see an eye gouged out. WTF? Dana and his exaggeration.

3rd round? I thought Gordon won both

Back