Tuco (Breaking Bad) vs Omar Little (The Wire)

Omar was no scumbag, man's got to have a code and he did

Tuco had power but was batshit crazy

Omar took down Stringer Bell, Tuco couldn't kill a meth head and a cancer patient

Omar
/Thread

Omar was a calculating, smart methodical guy who although homosexual had honor whereas Tuco was a dingbat. Omar wins by 1st round armbar IMO.

Hand to hand tuco. Weapons allowed omar.

What makes you think that? The only time I remember him throwing fists was when he sucker punched his own henchman and beat him to death.

Even with a limp Omar would take it.

Id like to see Huell take on Proposition Joe in the super heavyweight division.

What makes you think that? The only time I remember him throwing fists was when he sucker punched his own henchman and beat him to death.

It was implied that Tuco had a boxing background. He wore that necklace with the two boxing gloves.

Omar would destroy him. In fact I have Omar taking the cash from almost anyone in breakung bad

I vote Todd. He's a cold piece.

todd-bieber.gif

lol @ all the 'Wire' and 'Breaking Bad' fallout now. Going to love seeing the direction this takes. Its going to divide Mayberry.

Lines will be drawn imo

lol @ all the 'Wire' and 'Breaking Bad' fallout now. Going to love seeing the direction this takes. Its going to divide Mayberry.

Lines will be drawn imo

If HBO decides to go through with "Monster", prepare your body for a new GOAT :cool:. WAR Johan Liebert.

Oh and Omar easily. Tuco is legitimately not in his league

Tuco was pussy compared to Omar , his Grandfather was a bigger badass and he was disabled.

Back