Tuco (Breaking Bad) vs Omar Little (The Wire)

If HBO decides to go through with "Monster", prepare your body for a new GOAT :cool:. WAR Johan Liebert.

From what I have read, I highly doubt it will contend with 'The Wire' for me personally. The story doesn't sound all that great imo.

But I would have to see it done to really compare it.

Tuco oozed intimidation. Havent seen the wire but I'm going with tuco

Imagine Tuco's ruthlessness coupled with some of Walter White's intelligence and strategic planning. Thats Omar.

In other words, Omar wins.

Imagine Tuco's ruthlessness coupled with some of Walter White's intelligence and strategic planning. Thats Omar.

In other words, Omar wins.

Cool story bro. I picked Tuco and I'm stickin with it!

This is lame. Should have gone straight to the obvious, Omar vs. Mike.

PS: I never watched the Wire, but Mike is the Baddest of the Bad in Breaking Bad......too many B's IMO.

Love Breaking Bad, but Tuco gets high on his own supply.

This is lame. Should have gone straight to the obvious, Omar vs. Mike.

PS: I never watched the Wire, but Mike is the Baddest of the Bad in Breaking Bad......too many B's IMO.

I would destroy that can

Omar would just walk by tuco's hideout, theyd throw out the drugs and money without a shot being fired, and omar would go home and have some homosex.

From what I have read, I highly doubt it will contend with 'The Wire' for me personally. The story doesn't sound all that great imo.

But I would have to see it done to really compare it.

Give the anime a chance. Even if you're not into anime. It's one of the most casual friendly series. It isn't cheesy, overly Japanese, no super power bs, no obsessions with panties, annoying high pitched girls shouting, and basically all the other negative stereotypes that anime is known for.

Omar would have made easy work out of Tuco.

lol @ all the 'Wire' and 'Breaking Bad' fallout now. Going to love seeing the direction this takes. Its going to divide Mayberry.

Lines will be drawn imo

Loved The Wire a lot more, but they're both real good. I don't understand why it has to be some intense debate.

Back