Social Tucker Carlson Gets Triggered by Dutch Historian, Has Complete Meltdown and Refuses to Air Intervie

xcvbn

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Historian who confronted Davos billionaires leaks Tucker Carlson rant
Rutger Bregman is the Dutch historian who became a global sensation after an appearance at this year’s Davos summit, where he accused attending billionaires of ignoring taxation. Now he has created another viral moment in an extremely uncomfortable interview with Fox News’s Tucker Carlson.

Bregman so riled Carson with his accusations of hypocrisy, critiques of Fox’s conservative agenda, and attacks on Donald Trump that the TV host called him a “moron” and angrily told him: “Go fuck yourself.”

According to Bregman, he recorded the interview with Carlson last week and it was scheduled to air later, but never did.

NowThis has obtained Bregman’s own recording of the exchange, where only the audio of Carlson’s questions can be heard.

NowThis(@nowthisnews)
Watch Fox News host Tucker Carlson call one of his guests a 'tiny brain...moron' during an interview. NowThis has obtained the full segment with historian Rutger Bregman that Fox News is refusing to air. pic.twitter.com/kERYPUaGLY

February 20, 2019
The interview begins cordially, and Carlson congratulates Bregman on pointing out the hypocrisy of Davos attendees “who fly business to talk about global warming”. Bregman says he is just saying what most people in the world, including Fox News viewers, are thinking.

Things become tense when Bregman tells Carlson that Fox News has tended to ignore tax because “what the Murdochs want you to do is scapegoat immigrants instead of talking about tax avoidance”.

Bregman then accuses Carlson of being bought by the Murdoch family and the Cato Institute, a rightwing thinktank of which Carlson was a fellow until 2015. Bregman says Tucker took the “dirty money” of the institute, which is funded in large part by the Koch brothers and opposes higher taxes.

He says Carlson is “a millionaire funded by billionaires” and “not part of the solution” but “part of the problem, actually”.

Bregman finishes by acknowledging that the interview probably wouldn’t be aired, but saying that he “went to Davos to speak truth to power and I’m doing exactly the same right now”.

Carlson, near-speechless for much of the interview, replies by saying: “Why don’t you go fuck yourself, you tiny brain. You’re a moron. I tried to give you a hearing but you were too fucking annoying.”

The next day on Twitter, Bregman said he decided to leak the interview to NowThis because “we should keep talking about the corrupting influence of money in politics. It also shows how angry elites can get if you do that.”

He also challenged Carlson to air the interview in full.

Rutger Bregman(@rcbregman)
Good morning @TuckerCarlson, why didn't you air the interview with me last night? Couldn't handle the criticism? I think you should just show it. And try to resist the temptation to edit, I've recorded the full thing - including that moment when you start swearing profusely.

February 12, 2019
https://www.theguardian.com/society...-davos-billionaires-leaks-tucker-carlson-rant

Snowflakes, snowflakes everywhere

Video from historian's perspective(with Triggered Tucker audio):

Last edited:
Sounds like a very stimulating and productive conversation between amicable peers. Very interested in watching full interview.

Sounds like a very stimulating and productive conversation between cordial peers. Very interested in watching full interview.

I'll watch it to see Lord Tucker END LIBERALISM.

I actually thought Carlson was pretty justified in telling dude to fuck off. Guy seemed like he was just trying to get s reaction the whole time.

While the leak is embarrassing, he's still way better off than if he aired the interview. His response reminds me of those angry O'Reilly gifs.

Tucker Raging, Rigid, Spurts off on Plucky Guest.

I'll watch it to see Lord Tucker END LIBERALISM.
We can only hope. Liberalism is an abject failure in all contexts and demonstrably lacks any positive features.

If you disagree with my position I will screech profanities at you.

I actually thought Carlson was pretty justified in telling dude to fuck off. Guy seemed like he was just trying to get s reaction the whole time.

I'm no fan of Carlson but I agree. He's just looking for an angry response so he can get some side fame.

I guess you can "Cuck the Tuck". ;)

<{anton}>

What was the interview supposed to be about? If some dumbass is there to discuss one thing and derails into some "tax the fuck out of everyone is the solution to all the world's problems" spiel while launching ridiculous accusations at the host, why the fuck would that be aired?

tucker can dish it out but can't take it, sounds like the average conservative to me.

What was the interview supposed to be about? If some dumbass is there to discuss one thing and derails into some "tax the fuck out of everyone is the solution to all the world's problems" spiel while launching ridiculous accusations at the host, why the fuck would that be aired?
Lol it wasnt aired because tucker was a little bitch, stop trying to spin things to make yourself feel better.

Translation: NOT MY HERO TUCKER!

<DCrying>

Lol it wasnt aired because tucker was a little bitch, stop trying to spin things to make yourself feel better.
Tucker evidently determined not to air the interview as to prevent his guest from being utterly humiliated publicly. Mr. Carlson is an incredibly charitable fellow.

Tucker evidently determined not to air the interview as to prevent his guest from being utterly humiliated publicly. Mr. Carlson is an incredibly charitable fellow.
He should do the same for himself as he gets humiliated on a regular basis lol.

Lol his voice gets really screechy and high pitched when the guy says he is a millionaire funded by billionaires

Back