• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TSN not showing Blaydes/Aspinall

Don’t y’all still worship the queen? This is BS!!

wtf you guys seriously don’t have a channel that shows the ppvs like they do in the uk?

Nope, I wish.

We get the prelims/fight nights on the aussie version of ESPN (which is basically the USA version but a tiny bit of australian content).

I got rid of Fightpass long ago. I really don’t need to see most fights more than once, and there are alternatives. The only property that TSN carries that I watch religiously is the CFL.. the Greatest Game on Earth. But since you can stream it anywhere, I got rid of cable too. There is literally NOTHING on this planet you can’t watch live, for free. I’ll be fucked if the UFC, or a cable company ever gets another penny from me. Fuck movie theatres too.

The FightPass mobile app is wayyyy better than the ESPN mobile app. You can actually watch fights in the background with FightPass mobile

I don’t need a stream I’ll be boycotting the show thanks to the UFC’s shitty business deal with TSN. I’m basically blowing the whistle so that more Canadian mma fans become aware and we can make change happen. I don’t use Twitter or other social media so Sherdog is the only place to lodge a complaint where I can be heard.

that's what fight pass is for, when TSN isn't showing it. Not the first time this has happened here bud.

Lol complaining on it not being on TSN :p if you're a real sherbro you have fight pass anyways

I highly doubt the majority of sherdoggers have fight pass lol

Well for Canada at least. In the US ESPN+ has most of the content so I don't think Fight Pass is as necessary over there.

I don’t need a stream I’ll be boycotting the show thanks to the UFC’s shitty business deal with TSN. I’m basically blowing the whistle so that more Canadian mma fans become aware and we can make change happen. I don’t use Twitter or other social media so Sherdog is the only place to lodge a complaint where I can be heard.

You should write them an angry letter, Karen.

That's why I couldn't find the event listed, now I gotta stream free TV now, WTF..?

Dude how else are we gonna get our fix of Top 40 Trick Plays!? UFC has to take a backseat
HAHAHAHA damn, that's actually on

At least their 5 channels are all showing 5 different things right now, usually they'd have those trick plays on 3 of them.

Here is what TSN is showing at fight time on their 5 channels instead of UFC London:

TSN 1: X Games 2022 (acceptable)
TSN 2: TSN Originals- 2020 repeat (not necessary)
TSN 3: PGA Golf (fine)
TSN 4: Same PGA Golf as above (WTF)
TSN 5: US Girls Junior Amateur Golf (IS THIS A JOKE)

Back