• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TSN not showing Blaydes/Aspinall

Isn't Canada just another USA state?
You wish. Bump you up a few notches on every poll in the world about what is best in life..

best-life-conan.gif

You should apologize for this post. It’s mean and I hear Canadians are always polite.

You should apologize for this post. It’s mean and I hear Canadians are always polite.

Listen to a mic’d up hockey game sometime and you’ll change your mind on that real quick lol

Reactions: Yep
Tsn has been brutal for UFC events for awhile. Thank God I'm stealing their services. Cunts.

View attachment 933587

I’m outraged, Canada is easily the second biggest market for MMA and tomorrow’s UFC Fight Night card isn’t being shown on TSN at all. Who do we complain to? Why are we being treated like second class North Americans?

At least you don't have the dumb early time fight cards being unwatchable like in Australia due to no considerations for time.

BTW it isn't second biggest by far. It may be second biggest but only marginally ahead of UK

• United States. 36.81%
  • Canada. 6.95%
  • United Kingdom. 5.75%
  • Germany. 5.17%
  • Czech Republic. 5.15%

At least you don't have the dumb early time fight cards being unwatchable like in Australia due to no considerations for time.

BTW it isn't second biggest by far. It may be second biggest but only marginally ahead of UK

• United States. 36.81%
  • Canada. 6.95%
  • United Kingdom. 5.75%
  • Germany. 5.17%
  • Czech Republic. 5.15%

Don’t you aussies get the ppvs for free to make up for the time zone issues? I know the UK does. Here in Canada we have to pay full price for the ppv.

It still shouldn’t be happening, especially here in Canada which is a massive market for the UFC.
Dude call you cable company and complain what in the fucking world can anyone here do to help you? Honestly what are you hoping to achieve here? lmao

Dude call you cable company and complain what in the fucking world can anyone here do to help you? Honestly what are you hoping to achieve here? lmao

raise awareness the ufc has a shitty deal with TSN and get Canadian fans to join the cause?

Back