TSA Grabs the pussy, reporter doesn't enjoy the safety grope

6fa.gif

"With my elite status as a TSA Precheck and a CLEAR traveler, I'd grown accustomed to breezing through the security screening process in five minutes or less."

i am elite, you hear, i shouldn't haveto go through what the plebs go through.
fuck you, lady.

And yet I bet shes a libs that doesn't believe in profiling.
That's how they do it in Israel and the average flyer gets left alone to a much larger extent. No full body scanner and all that crap. Too bad our own Jewish neocons didn't set up the same system here. I bet she's completely oblivious to the fact that her and her ilk's anti-profiling stance is what directly or at least indirectly leads to indiscriminate harassment of random flyers. People love having it both ways, though.

I wonder what is wrong with her vagina that made the scanner go off.

I've had more invasive searches to get into a concert.

I was playing back to Iraq on orders (mid deployment leave), with a ticket purchased by the DOD, and in uniform the first time I was selected for extra screening. I get flagged just about every other time I fly. Good times.
Same thing happened to a buddy of mine on return from Afghanistan. He looked right at the guy and said that they had that backwards. It didn't help his case.

Everytime this girl has sex the police are probably writing up an incident report.

Same thing happened to a buddy of mine on return from Afghanistan. He looked right at the guy and said that they had that backwards. It didn't help his case.

I caused a scene. It was a small regional airport and the manager took one look at me, my orders, the plane ticket, and my military ID and told me to have good day and thanked me for my service.

We had a detective flying armed to go pick up a prisoner from out of state. Shd had a Teletype Law Enforcement Letter, certification from the Feds to fly armed and was wearing suit, gun, badge, extra mag and cuffs. She got pulled aside for secondary screening...

That's how idiotic TSA is. She asked the screener, what they were looking for. He couldn't give an answer.

BosZbALIYAAXf_A.jpg

I caused a scene. It was a small regional airport and the manager took one look at me, my orders, the plane ticket, and my military ID and told me to have good day and thanked me for my service.
I would have done the same thing. Thank you for your service.

"With my elite status as a TSA Precheck and a CLEAR traveler, I'd grown accustomed to breezing through the security screening process in five minutes or less."

fuck you, lady.

Jealousy, the best way to keep the plebs down.

fuck you, lady.

Pretty much what I got out of it. Class privilege.

What's the point of those fucking invasive body scanners if they have to pat people down anyway?

The pat down is to verify that the scanners found something on the person in case of false positives.

Back