TSA Grabs the pussy, reporter doesn't enjoy the safety grope

The elitist tone of the article (To Paraphrase: "I'm important, why is this happening to me instead of lower class people?") makes it impossible to feel bad for her.

Last time I flew, for whatever reason the scanner dinged me. I looked and saw the yellow box right on my crotch.

TSA guy at the small airport goes, "Shit. I'm sorry man, but I gotta"

No backhand. Muscle memory kicked in and I coughed

The elitist tone of the article (To Paraphrase: "I'm important, why is this happening to me instead of lower class people?") makes it impossible to feel bad for her.

I do enjoy watching the aristocracy dragged down to the shit to wallow with the rest of the peasants but the TSA is complete bullshit.

Fingerbang her for Freedom I guess then since no one seems to give a fuck.

I'm of two minds on this. I dislike the invasive behavior of the TSA and government in general but this is nothing more than a triggered, privileged bish basically claiming sexual assault for shit most of us who travel regularly have endured a dozen times. She seems to be suggesting it only happens because she just looked so super hot in that dress. The princess can fuck off with her histrionics

Bitch, stfu and quit whining and just fucking get it over with.
We all have to do this to fly.
I flew last month and got felt up, balls and everything.

But should you have to?

"With my elite status as a TSA Precheck and a CLEAR traveler, I'd grown accustomed to breezing through the security screening process in five minutes or less."

i am elite, you hear, i shouldn't haveto go through what the plebs go through.
fuck you, lady.

If you pay for that ez check or pre-check and end up getting screened and felt-up anyway why pay for it in the first place?

Wouldn't you be a tad irritated that you weren't getting the service you paid for?

I mean I have a CAC card, Federal PIV card and still have to deal with it most times when I travel. Which is why I hate traveling.

Personally I enjoy the pat downs and make the most of it every time by maintaining a steady grin.

I was playing back to Iraq on orders (mid deployment leave), with a ticket purchased by the DOD, and in uniform the first time I was selected for extra screening. I get flagged just about every other time I fly. Good times.

That's crazy

That's crazy

It is complete bullshit. I tend to drive so long as the travel time is under 16 hours or I am on a tight schedule now. I hate the hassle I have to go through nearly every time I fly.

I wonder what is wrong with her vagina that made the scanner go off.

pgLM5p.gif

I've had it happen. In uniform. I rolled my eyes. I should have yelled, "FREEDOM AND AMERICA!" as loud as I could when they did it.

Fucking hindsight....

I did the dumb thing.. Went through security, then went around a couple of corners to get to a shop, realized I'd have to go back through security again, was visibly angry.

So the same people who conducted the screening the first time decided I needed special attention and I was selected for the whole deal, residue test and all of it, twice as hard as the first time.

And I'm pretty sure they were amused to do it.

More whining and victimization from CNN peeps. Yay!

Bitch, stfu and quit whining and just fucking get it over with.
We all have to do this to fly.
I flew last month and got felt up, balls and everything.
I disagree. No one should have to go through that for a domestic flight.

I'm setting up a WR GoFundMe to help pay for a more appropriate air travel wardrobe for this woman to ensure this never happens again!

20012-heathered_charcoal-z1-t-don-t-grab-my-pussy-bro.png

Shit is ridiculous. If that was your daughter getting legally felt up by some minimum wage, no skill jobber?

I would be throwing hands before it got that far.

Just looking for any stupid, misplaced excuse to attack people on the basis of class status, huh?

Like, you'd be cool with your daughter getting "felt up" at the airport if the groper had a CJ degree??

What a tool.

Back