TSA Grabs the pussy, reporter doesn't enjoy the safety grope

Bitch, stfu and quit whining and just fucking get it over with.
We all have to do this to fly.
I flew last month and got felt up, balls and everything.
I took over probably 150 flights over the course of the last few couple of years.... not once did I get felt up.... I was hoping to as my wife doesn't pay me enough attention but alas.... not once.

Personally I enjoy the pat downs and make the most of it every time by maintaining a steady grin.
It's also good to encourage them and tell them they are doing great, and where you really like it. I think it helps make them equally uncomfortable.

"Just doing their job" isn't an excuse mate. They willingly took employment to fuck people out of their civil liberties and privacy.
No... they took employment to pay their bills... not cause they wanna grab your junk.

The pat-down began and was uneventful until she went down my leg, up my dress, and her hand sideways hits me right in the crack of my labia. Startled, I jump and feel a lump in my throat trying to hold back tears. What happened to the back handed pat-down?
G1bFn.gif

I've had this bullshit happen to me before. I was on a work trip up to Chicago and the scanner said there was something in my groin. They either let me go into a backroom or do a pat down right there. I assumed I would be molested less in front of everyone, and boy was I fucking wrong.

Those mother fuckers basically grabbed my dick and nuts in front of a line of people. They hiked up my shorts as high as possible and shook them. It was absolutely insane. I find it absolutely fucking disgusting that we think this shit is OK to do to people just so they can fly.

Freedom aint free brah

No... they took employment to pay their bills... not cause they wanna grab your junk.

Uhh no. Since spineless dipshits like you and @Sohei are dense I'll repeat myself. They weren't coerced into taking that employment. (Would you like to try to make the argument that they are?) Therefore "just doing their job" isn't an excuse. They're their own moral agents, and they decided to be apart of an organization that's grossly intruding on people's civil liberties. Therefore they're responsible for their actions even if they're operating within the TSA's "procedures".

15yrs after 9/11 all of this increased airport security seems like quite an overreaction to me. We had one terrorist attack involving airplanes. Is it really necessary for us to forever treat airports like military check points with huge, expensive security departments and offensively intrusive searches?

Like...how come we don't have TSA at movie theaters, college campuses, trains, subways, and bus stops? Terrorists are capable of striking us anywhere.

Becareful of the suggestion. All they need is an excuse to move to those areas as well. Im sure the bureaucrats can'twait to expand their budgets.

She should be allowed to fondle the TSA agent's pussy. Fair is fair.

Uhh no. Since spineless dipshits like you and @Sohei are dense I'll repeat myself. They weren't coerced into taking that employment. (Would you like to try to make the argument that they are?) Therefore "just doing their job" isn't an excuse. They're their own moral agents, and they decided to be apart of an organization that's grossly intruding on people's civil liberties. Therefore they're responsible for their actions even if they're operating within the TSA's "procedures".

Wow that escalated quickly. Way to to from zero to douchebag in 4.2 seconds.

The best system of control the government ever created was economics. The starting salaries for those jobs "25,518 to $38,277". So yeah, you can work for someone while not supporting what they do because its the only option you have in order to avoid things like not eating and having heat. Selfish bastards choosing food instead of following their moral compass.

Wow look at all the options for to find better gainful employment whose minimum requirements requirements are the following:

• Must be a United States citizen
  • Must be at least 18 years old
  • Must possess a high school diploma
  • Must be able to pass a drug screening and medical evaluation
  • Pass a background investigation, which includes a credit check and a criminal check
You got a problem with policy, take it up with the guys who write policy. Not the guys just trying to pay their bills and eek out an existence. But hey... maybe they should all just be moral and go find part time jobs at McDonalds.

Whiny bitch

The guy I got definitely grabbed shaft. The tugging was the giveaway he was enjoying it. I laughed. He laughed. I finished and got on the plane. We all lived

lol. wow, looks like a lot has changed in air travel in the US since I left. Never got felt up by the TSA once.
You must be ugly.

A Libertarian is born!

Until we allow profiling (as we should), this shit is going to happen.

I travel a lot. I opt out of the Obama X-Ray machines (his buddy owns the company that supplies them to the TSA). They are not needed. I go to nuke sites all the time with a ton more security. A "Sniffer" and Metal Detector are more efficient and far less intrusive and what all our nuke sites use. It's too much radiation over time as I see it. I get pat downs all the time and have had a few get all over my cock. I laugh at them every time. It's become a joke to me. One lady actually asked me, "what is that". "My cock maam, I hope you enjoyed it too." She was not too pleased. I have had multiple supervisors get all pissed off once and they drag me aside or into another room. What do you do? "Nuclear Power Services, I also hold a Federal Clearance. Would you like to see it?" The shit stops there every time.

A Libertarian is born!

Until we allow profiling (as we should), this shit is going to happen.

I travel a lot. I opt out of the Obama X-Ray machines (his buddy owns the company that supplies them to the TSA). They are not needed. I go to nuke sites all the time with a ton more security. A "Sniffer" and Metal Detector are more efficient and far less intrusive and what all our nuke sites use. It's too much radiation over time as I see it. I get pat downs all the time and have had a few get all over my cock. I laugh at them every time. It's become a joke to me. One lady actually asked me, "what is that". "My cock maam, I hope you enjoyed it too." She was not too pleased. I have had multiple supervisors get all pissed off once and they drag me aside or into another room. What do you do? "Nuclear Power Services, I also hold a Federal Clearance. Would you like to see it?" The shit stops there every time.
I saw a video clip once where a white guy is patting down a black guy and asks "what's that?" and the black guy nonchalantly says "that's my penis" and then the white guy's all like "oh, sorry." :D

Your post reminded me of that. :D

Back