TSA Grabs the pussy, reporter doesn't enjoy the safety grope

Pussy grabs are a small price to pay for freedom!!

I'm so sensitive about people touching me that even that feeling around the belly would have caused me to react. Lol. Except I always automatically smack people so this would be too much hassle. Best I stay outta them airports I guess.

I always did wonder how people who have experienced sexual abuse deal with these pat downs.
Thanks for the reply. I wanted to come back to this thread anyway and say that even though I might not always see eye-to-eye with Angela Rye, that I do understand her frustration and the TSA is a mess and I really wouldn't wish this on anybody. We need to get our full civil rights and liberties back and not deal with this crap anymore. But I guess it's something we'll just have to deal with unfortunately for the time being...

I love when I go to the ariport and everyone can see my junk in that X-ray machine they make you stand in

I feel like I'm owning the entire airport. "Take that, and that and that angle"

Member back in the days when seeing a hardcore act got your dick jiggled your girl half raped and half your asthma medicine sprayed into the night air til you had to threaten a lawsuit to get them to stop wasting your shit just to get it. I always thought that shit sucked.

I do think this lady is being mad dramatic but I also think its absurd that tsa did her and several like her every day like that as well.

I really dont see why we cant profile for terrorists at the airport considering we all know thats who they lookin for
Precisely.

That's a strange thing to interpret from that. No woman wants to get groped, ever, by anyone.

Low requirements for the job is just insult to injury. A lot of perverts and power trippers will be attracted to the job. People that would be otherwise weeded out by higher qualifications and a more difficult entry process.

I respectfully, but strongly, disagree.

I've had a couple of really bullshit random checks before. A month ago, for the first time, I flew with firearms and ammunition(checked bags of course). I stressed over and over trying to research how that particular airline wanted them to be packed, locked, etc. The TSA can also have a different way that they want you to pack them and lock them away. I stressed out for nothing. It was a hassle free experience. I couldn't believe how easy it was.

2 pistols, a 12 gauge and ammo for all of them. They didn't even ask me to unlock the shotgun case. But I've been held up for over a half hour before on one of those random selection checks.

Bitch, stfu and quit whining and just fucking get it over with.
We all have to do this to fly.

uhh no we fuckin don't, It's just you guys that let special little rent-a-cops paw all over you

"With my elite status as a TSA Precheck and a CLEAR traveler, I'd grown accustomed to breezing through the security screening process in five minutes or less."

i am elite, you hear, i shouldn't haveto go through what the plebs go through.
fuck you, lady.
Fuck her right in the pussy

lol. wow, looks like a lot has changed in air travel in the US since I left. Never got felt up by the TSA once.

uhh no we fuckin don't, It's just you guys that let special little rent-a-cops paw all over you
In the US, flying means getting checked. If they don't check thoroughly where you're from, I wouldn't want to fly there.

She knew it was going but didn't deign to report on it until it happened to her.

There was nothing sexual about that. Can argue that it is not effective and should be done away with, but I don't see how someone can feel sexually violated from that. I'm sure she's gotten a much more invasive inspection from a doctor before without thinking her Gyno is a sex pervert, so why imply that others can't be that professional?

I also don't get the humiliating aspect of it that The Young Turks brought up. They act like the whole world is watching them just hoping to bring this person down to size.

15yrs after 9/11 all of this increased airport security seems like quite an overreaction to me. We had one terrorist attack involving airplanes. Is it really necessary for us to forever treat airports like military check points with huge, expensive security departments and offensively intrusive searches?

Like...how come we don't have TSA at movie theaters, college campuses, trains, subways, and bus stops? Terrorists are capable of striking us anywhere.

In the US, flying means getting checked. If they don't check thoroughly where you're from, I wouldn't want to fly there.

You're fun aren't ya? You know any western country checks their passengers and you know that the TSA abuse the little power they have, yet you still try to turn it around on other peoples countries, as if being groped and abused is something you can be proud of. Strange. It's like stockholm syndrome.

I find it a little disturbing that you are so accepting of these unskilled simpletons feeling up yourself, your partner, your family, your children.

You're fun aren't ya? You know any western country checks their passengers and you know that the TSA abuse the little power they have, yet you still try to turn it around on other peoples countries, as if being groped and abused is something you can be proud of. Strange. It's like stockholm syndrome.

I find it a little disturbing that you are so accepting of these unskilled simpletons feeling up yourself, your partner, your family, your children.
I love it, always get a finish and a smile

Back