Trying to set my friend with a date with a friend of my girl's and he's not into her

When has he revealed his friend personal information?
He said he owned the Belgian restaurant in Vegas, more specifically, Summerlin. Which is all a quick google search to find who the owner is of this establishment. Sure not a direct doxxing, but certainly indirect.

Maybe he's very picky and that's not her type. I'm not big into Asians myself, but I won't deny she's cute though. She has big eyes for an Asian, looks mixed to me. Plus she's very intelligent and a doctor to boot. Also she's coming from a rich family. If I were your friend I'd give at least a try and make an exception for her. You never know it could turn out be a great relationship even as friends. He has nothing to lose imo.

He said he owned the Belgian restaurant in Vegas, more specifically, Summerlin. Which is all a quick google search to find who the owner is of this establishment. Sure not a direct doxxing, but certainly indirect.

I see, good point.

My friend has been single for awhile and the pandemic isn't helping, so my fiancee tbought she'd help by setting him up with a friend of her's who's also a doctor. She's seen his picture and my girl says she's interested. I showed him her picture and he thinks she's ugly and wants no part of it. I think she's cute and I started questioning his sexuality (jokingly)

He actually lost his franchise restaurant during the pandemic. It was called Bruges, a Belgian fast food type place in Summerlin. He's now unemployed and in debt. This girl is wealthy, from a rich family. Granted, it'll be a long distance relationship, but she's moving over here in the future anyway.

Do you guys think she's OK or ugly?

FB-IMG-1620575442770.jpg

I guess your friend likes dudes

Back