Trying to set my friend with a date with a friend of my girl's and he's not into her

definitely a depresh

instead of telling him about it, should have just invited both of them over for dinner

unless you live in a communist state like California
I don't think you read the OP properly.

My friend has been single for awhile and the pandemic isn't helping, so my fiancee tbought she'd help by setting him up with a friend of her's who's also a doctor. She's seen his picture and my girl says she's interested. I showed him her picture and he thinks she's ugly and wants no part of it. I think she's cute and I started questioning his sexuality (jokingly)

He actually lost his franchise restaurant during the pandemic. It was called Bruges, a Belgian fast food type place in Summerlin. He's now unemployed and in debt. This girl is wealthy, from a rich family. Granted, it'll be a long distance relationship, but she's moving over here in the future anyway.

Do you guys think she's OK or ugly?

FB-IMG-1620575442770.jpg

There have to be easier ways of getting your mistress a green card.

She looks cute. I'd take her out to see if there was anything there but I wouldn't want to do a long distance thing. My right hand lives with me.

Ok lets make decision based on her character

Being single mother means that...

Her boyfriend left her which means she has bad taste in men or is batshit crazy.

She left boyfriend which means she is dumb since she spawned kid with a guy that she didnt like.

Boyfriend died which means shes so intolerable that dating her will get you heart attack or bad luck

As you can see being single mother is always womans fault hence stay away
You make assumptions.
People change/mature. Etc.

Except the Scandis. Scandis never change. And finns are scandis too.

I don't know, really. The one I was friends with before I set them up, his previous break up wasn't great. He looked at hid boyfriend who he lived with doing the washing up, and thought "I despise you", broke up, and it wasn't an easy one. But that's just one example and not disproving your theory. He's in another relationship and couldn't be happier so he finally got his prince.
Woman I used to work with still has to live with her ex girlfriend in a one bedroom apartment and haaaaaaares. her, but I've gone off her too so don't really care.
Welp, my theory of gays being less petty is just that, my theory.
I base it on the assumption that gay couples start off with more perceived equality than hetero couple. Hetero couples start off (usually) with perceived assumption of the stronger and the weaker sex, etc.

That creates a totally different power dynamic, imho. So, theoretically, the "gay break up" should be less petty than the "hetero" break up. Of course, exceptions exist.

And again, it's just my "maybe" theory.

Last edited:
Does she also do karate?

You make assumptions.
People change/mature. Etc.

Except the Scandis. Scandis never change. And finns are scandis too.

Nice attempt to go under the belt

But today it missed

Sounds like your buddy is going through something and might not be mentally or emotionally ready to date someone. Losing his business might have been very hard for him.

You should never dismiss a date just because you don't initially find the girl to be the most attractive. Your perspective can change seeing them in person and interacting with them.

Sounds like your buddy is going through something and might not be mentally or emotionally ready to date someone. Losing his business might have been very hard for him.

You should never dismiss a date just because you don't initially find the girl to be the most attractive. Your perspective can change seeing them in person and interacting with them.
Wat?

Welp, my theory of gays being less petty is just that, my theory.
I base it on the assumption that gay couples start off with more perceived equality than hetero couple. Hetero couples start off (usually) with perceived assumption of the stronger and the weaker sex, etc.

That creates a totally different power dynamic, imho. So, theoretically, the "gay break up" should be less petty than the "hetero" break up. Of course, exceptions exist.

And again, it's just my "maybe" theory.
I'm not disputing it. I only have two examples and the second one I don't really know TOO much about being she wasn't at my company for long. And I suspect she embellishes a lot.

. And finns are scandis too.

Oh snap!

Your friend is in a bad place mentally and emotionally TS. Sucks, but is the case for a lot of people right now. Seeing as financial problems are the leading cause of breakups it's no surprise he's not interested in further complications. Probably thinks the whole thing would end up a shitty experience the way his life's going.

My friend has been single for awhile and the pandemic isn't helping, so my fiancee tbought she'd help by setting him up with a friend of her's who's also a doctor. She's seen his picture and my girl says she's interested. I showed him her picture and he thinks she's ugly and wants no part of it. I think she's cute and I started questioning his sexuality (jokingly)

He actually lost his franchise restaurant during the pandemic. It was called Bruges, a Belgian fast food type place in Summerlin. He's now unemployed and in debt. This girl is wealthy, from a rich family. Granted, it'll be a long distance relationship, but she's moving over here in the future anyway.

Do you guys think she's OK or ugly?

FB-IMG-1620575442770.jpg
He’s gay and/or fake story

Or just doesn't want to be plunged into some long distance bollocks where he doesn't know when his knob's going to get wet.
I skim here so I missed the long distance part.. That is tough and not something I would usually consider “real.” Since I only like real, that would be tough. If we could set up to meet and have sex for like a week straight every couple months I’d fake it and pretend I believe her bs and give her bs in return, however.

How many tokens she charge for a private?

What are you whating at?
I'd you're not attracted it's dead in the water. I will however bang a girl I'm not attracted to if she is into something I like (banged a chubby squirter for instance. Wasn't into it until she said she does)

I'd definitely be down with her being a doctor and being rich and all that. Also you know she'll be working 60 hours a week so you really don't even see her that much. But in the looks dept she's meh. I'm not too big into Asians, perhaps he isn't either.

Back