Trying to set my friend with a date with a friend of my girl's and he's not into her

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
My friend has been single for awhile and the pandemic isn't helping, so my fiancee tbought she'd help by setting him up with a friend of her's who's also a doctor. She's seen his picture and my girl says she's interested. I showed him her picture and he thinks she's ugly and wants no part of it. I think she's cute and I started questioning his sexuality (jokingly)

He actually lost his franchise restaurant during the pandemic. It was called Bruges, a Belgian fast food type place in Summerlin. He's now unemployed and in debt. This girl is wealthy, from a rich family. Granted, it'll be a long distance relationship, but she's moving over here in the future anyway.

Do you guys think she's OK or ugly?

FB-IMG-1620575442770.jpg

I mean looks are subjective. If I was single and looking, and a woman that looked like that was interested and she was a doctor? Yeah I’d definitely go after that, depending how she actually is as a person would decide the future. But for sure I would give it a try.

But yeah, why are you doxxing your friend and this woman doctor?

Fake story. Or doxxing your friend why?

Also maybe she is too old for him. He wants a younger less educated woman
That's rich coming from you.

So @Richmma80 you're trying to get a woman he doesn't fancy and your friend involved in an oline relationship and he isn't even going to get laid? Some friend you are!

I think she's cute

Are you all fucking blind or just gay?

Sherdog men don't want women who are more successful than they are. Most of them like "women" with little boy bodies closer to 18. You know this brother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back