Try to post something younger posters don't recognize

349785.jpg

Has anyone said women with pubes yet?

I found some ancient Kodak photos of old girlfriends... I was thinking the other day about how that changed INSTANTLY. Like before... 2003? everyone had pubes. After, NO ONE.

Pretty sure it is literally rated the worst video game in the history of games. Like for real.

It was. There is pretty good documentary on Netflix about the company's rise and fall (due partly because of how shitty this game was). It's called Atari:Game Over. It includes the behind the scenes of the excavation of the landfill in New Mexico to try and find the buried copies of the game (which many believed to be urban legend).

[YT]yk7wuI7VafQ[/YT]

Has anyone said women with pubes yet?

I live in China. Most chicks here still rock the pubes. They trim them and keep them nice but I'd say that in my experience, about 10% go bare.

Oh snap. You'd be pretty stupid to not recognize them, but those are a weird sight in this day and age.

People used to have their own sets in their house. Now you've got a set at the library (sometimes) but no one uses them so I'll likely bet most HS kids don't know what they are

images

images

milk-door-300x200.jpg

Cigarette-machine.jpg

/\

I remember walking up the street to a hotel that was on the corner and buying cigarettes for my mom from a vending machine when I was 8,9,10.

People used to have their own sets in their house. Now you've got a set at the library (sometimes) but no one uses them so I'll likely bet most HS kids don't know what they are

I spent hundreds of hours reading them. I also plagiarized most of my school reports from them. My mom caught me once because I wrote a geometry report where I spelled it "centre".

I spent hundreds of hours reading them. I also plagiarized most of my school reports from them. My mom caught me once because I wrote a geometry report where I spelled it "centre".

Oh that's hilarious. I'll bet she was so mad at you for defecting to those powdered wigs that she forgot all about any plagiarism

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back