Try to post something younger posters don't recognize

I wanted that Power Glove more than anything else in the world.

The Wizard...remember the movie?

Oh hell yeah!!! Fred savage and some chick help a semi retarded boy travel across the USA to enter in a video game world championship.....

Then Fred savage grew up, studied hard, attended Stanford university....and raped at least 3 college girls there but paid them off because he is rich as fuck.

Wonder what that shitbag is up to now, he must be in his 40s.
Remember the wonder years??? I used to jerk it to the main chick in that show....Winnie.

They need to make this a movie. Female serial killers are scarier to me, than male serial killers.

Cassette and a pencil.

cassette-tape-rewind.jpg

original.jpg

Unless he's talking about Basic Instinct, then I guess it's ok.

Me neither. I've only ever dealt with VHS.

yeah bud Betamax, I remember having one BEFORE VHSs... I actually remember going to a rental place (not Blockbuster) and seeing a whole wall full of Betamax tapes and little by little the walls of VHS started taking over until Betamax didnt exist anymore.. Im 39

What the fuck are ya talkin' about?

Fred savage, the actor raped a few girls while he was in college at Stanford.

Date rape man. I'm talking about Fred savage date raping girls. It's true though. The guy is a creep irl.

Wtf!? Is all deez things real?

Oh hell yeah!!! Fred savage and some chick help a semi retarded boy travel across the USA to enter in a video game world championship.....

Then Fred savage grew up, studied hard, attended Stanford university....and raped at least 3 college girls there but paid them off because he is rich as fuck.

Wonder what that shitbag is up to now, he must be in his 40s.
Remember the wonder years??? I used to jerk it to the main chick in that show....Winnie.

Hey, dude, I still jerk it to winnie.

Good job on the high beams. I used to love kicking on the beams. Lol @ AOL discs.

41291499ab84f8af1ec27ee5571ec629.jpg

Mattel-Electronics-Football.jpg

rockem.jpg

Is it bad I have 5 things posted so far in my house right now. lol

844925.jpg

Back