Try SCIVATION EXTEND

Problem solved.

I hate motherfuckers from the lactate threshold. I'll bet your muscles are just BATHED in lactic acid. Why don't you take your cramping shit back where you came from you nazi! - Love hfce354

I hate motherfuckers from the lactate threshold. I'll bet your muscles are just BATHED in lactic acid. Why don't you take your cramping shit back where you came from you nazi! - Love hfce354

Got a smile outa me on that one. Sweet, sending messages from the grave. It's good to be loved.

Edit: For the record, I was pretty much fine with this guy until he went postal with the comments in posts 36 and 37. I didn't really follow his posting, so I'm not sure about the shill part or not. But the rest was totally fucking uncalled for. There's enough borederline insane fuckers in D&S, but we tend to keep our heads half-way screwed on. Most days.

For the record: I still have some of my teeth and personal hygiene that is considered passable in certain circles.

Sick product for recovery and mass. Huge recovery from workouts and it tastes pretty good too. I take 8-10 scoops mixed in about 24 ounces of water when i lift/run/train. I think the Citrulline Malate is the ingredient that gives me the pump and extra endurance but im not sure. I use the Grape or Watermelon flavor.

It has per 2 scoops:

LEUCINE- 3.5 GRAMS
GLUAMINE- 2.5 GRAMS
ISOLEUCINE- 1.75 GRAMS
VALINE- 1.75 GRAMS
CITRULLINE MALATE- 1 GRAMS

Anyone else ever tried this?

This stuff is tasty but kinda expensive. A trainer at my gym uses it and gave me a sample. I read online somewhere that 20-30 grams of BCAA during a workout helps recovery.

This stuff is tasty but kinda expensive. A trainer at my gym uses it and gave me a sample. I read online somewhere that 20-30 grams of BCAA during a workout helps recovery.

WHY would you come back into a thread that got you banned with a new user name, with a Mod that wasn't 100% sure you were a shill, and continue to push a product?!?!?!

Now I'm convinced.

yeah i agree. that's why i already told you to man up and buy bulk BCAA's at $40 for a 50 day supply @ 20g/workout and quit pushing this overpriced horseshit to try and scam our posters out of their money. Fuck you

Why are you back? Did they give you a raise?

WHY would you come back into a thread that got you banned with a new user name, with a Mod that wasn't 100% sure you were a shill, and continue to push a product?!?!?!

Now I'm convinced.

Hehe. Im not a shill, but i was kinda upset i got banned. I was insulted and cursed at multiple times before i responded. I finally respond and go on the attack and i get banned.

****Who talks like this but some asshole balding 30-something who thinks he's got some fresh take on "viral marketing" or whatever the hell assholes are calling it nowadays. Who?

Terrible. *****

The above paragraph really set me off. I was nothing but respectful until this. I almost deleted the posts but i wasnt going to be spoken to like that without responding. Not my nature.

I do not work for the company in question. I am a loan officer and dont have the time to push products and im sure the pay is peanuts. Im too busy supporting a 3000.00 mortgage payment and 2 leases. The two supps i take got results and i shared this. My bad.

Not a chance. 50k will be tough to top. They will have to market this nonstop. They should buy spos on spike during TUF. Fedor cant sell PPV's and Tim has never been a draw. The problem is that 3/4 of the UFC fans have no idea who Fedor is. They will need to do a massive campaign to garner buys, radio, tv, print...

Very true! The UFC will have proven that the masses relate MMA to The UFC over quality matchups. With gorilla marketing i can see this get pushed to 100k i suppose but that will still be a 1/3 of the lowest PPV buyrate of The UFC. What was the greates buyrate for PRIDE in its hayday? What did Fedor-Mirko draw?

Dude, I am sorry that I accused you of fancying yourself all kinds of savvy on advertising technique and gorilla [sic] marketing when clearly you do not.

It's like you're in a contest to see how much foot you can fit in your mouth.

I bet 8-10 scoops of extend will get that foot taste out of his mouth.

I do not work for the company in question. I am a loan officer and dont have the time to push products and im sure the pay is peanuts. Im too busy supporting a 3000.00 mortgage payment and 2 leases. The two supps i take got results and i shared this. My bad.

Cool. I'm a scivation HR representative and we'd like to extend an offer you won't be able to refuse. Unlike your preconceived notions, a promoter with your temerity is just too good to pass up! PM me for details about how to get the job.

Oh wait, this is the Internet and I can tell you I'm whoever the fuck I want to be with no way to prove it. Nevermind.

^^^saith, you is a funny fucker

here, have some pie for making me laugh

pumpkin-pie-ck-521671-l.jpg

Have you never heard of prostitution? It's just about the oldest occupation there is.

And you can get paid for it. For real.

Do I get to have fun whilst being pad or is it all work work swollow work?

^^^saith, you is a funny fucker

here, have some pie for making me laugh

pumpkin-pie-ck-521671-l.jpg

Do I get to have fun whilst being pad or is it all work work swollow work?

Few things are worth ressurecting a thread for, but pie is one of them!

Few things are worth ressurecting a thread for, but pie is one of them!

You know what? I was looking for info about xtend to see if it was any good. I wasn't going to bump, but dammit - pie is a great reason for thread necromancy!

mmmm....pie

to make it worthwhile, here is some more pie... a la mode!

394742182_17fb8a257a.jpg

Back