Try SCIVATION EXTEND

no.

oh no. you don't think..... we have another rep in the house do you?

didn't go too well for the last guys if i remember correctly did it?

Not a rep but i am starting to sound like one. I honestly just wanted to share my experience with a great supplement i happened upon about a year ago but it looks like a few of the house "gurus" took exception. Sorry pals.

I only take it on workout days and i work out about 22 days a month, so this lasts me around 4 weeks and im ok with that.

*Ill work out an example using bulk powders to show that im not overpaying.

Citrulline Malate Powder 75 grams $9.99

BCAA

Not a rep but i am starting to sound like one. I honestly just wanted to share my experience with a great supplement i happened upon about a year ago but it looks like a few of the house "gurus" took exception. Sorry pals.

I'm not being funny but I've clicked on 2 other threads and in both your reply is short but in both inexplicabley you've mentioned scivation products

actually you just proved yourself kind of foolhardy. As we've already stated, the glutamine is bullshit, so you can go ahead and throw that 30 bucks out of there. You're almost paying as much for a proven bullshit product as you are for the one you're really buying the Xtend for. but hey, it's your money bro.

And it's amazing what Poliquin recommends.........when he's selling something

Let me guess, T-nation fan?

Again, bottom line, you want the proven shit that works without all the bullshit frills?

Bulk bcaas at 20gms/day peri-WO= 40 bucks and a 50 day supply. Done

I find the glutamine helpful at a 10 gram dose and i certainly like to use glutamine when i am on a low-carb/keto diet for brain health and sugar cravings. I would actualy prefer Taurine in the formulation but you cant have everything. I still would use the CM as i find it quite effective at 4 grams. Throw out everything else but the flavoring and it still will run about 40.00/m. Ill pay the 10.00 for the mixability and the extra glutamine.

I apologize for sounding like i work for this company because i do not. Maybe i should send them a bill. I use and appreciate 2 of their products, Extend and Vasocharge. I also use Controlled Labs-Orange Triad, Various Whey Protein brands, Various fish oil brands, and Anobolic Innovations-Life Support.

I have found BCAA, CM, Creatine, Beta alanine, arginine products, acetyl-carnitine, tyrosine, caffeine, glutamine to all be very helpful in recovery and performance and i noticed a difference when i started using these products. You can get them in the 2 products i mentioned or indivdually. I just find it easier when its pre-formulated for taste, mixability and ease.

Some other notable products that produce good results with similiar ingredients

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/purple.html *Controlled labs Purple Wrath

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/excell.html *Anabolic Innovations Excell

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/xf/ice.html *Xtreme Formulations Ice

no.

oh no. you don't think..... we have another rep in the house do you?

didn't go too well for the last guys if i remember correctly did it?

The man is a shill.

That account's very first post is a thread touting Scivation-brand Extend. His very first post. That does not fit my model of normal forum behavior.

Also, do a quick search of his short post history in this forum. His first seven posts mention Scivation products by name. That's something to note. You might also note that some fourteen of his seventeen total posts mention Scivation or push Scivation products, books, science, etc.

Dude is paid.

That account's very first post is a thread touting Scivation-brand Extend. His very first post.

That's not true. He built up a few posts on MMA before he pimped Scivation. From a "dat dere cell tech" post of his, it's obvious he's from BB.com. Whether he is a rep or just a kool-aid drinker is uncertain.

That's not true. He built up a few posts on MMA before he pimped Scivation. From a "dat dere cell tech" post of his, it's obvious he's from BB.com. Whether he is a rep or just a kool-aid drinker is uncertain.

Yeah, you're right.

I was really just talking about his history in this forum, though.

If he's not a shill, however, then he's doing this advertisement work pro bono for his company president friend. Or he's handicapped. Either way, TX should probably save himself the trouble of arguing with him as if he were a rational human being.

The man is a shill.

That account's very first post is a thread touting Scivation-brand Extend. His very first post. That does not fit my model of normal forum behavior.

Also, do a quick search of his short post history in this forum. His first seven posts mention Scivation products by name. That's something to note. You might also note that some fourteen of his seventeen total posts mention Scivation or push Scivation products, books, science, etc.

Dude is paid.

Wait wait wait

He gets PAID to do this

I'm obviously doing something wrong

The dosing for extend is based on normal BCAA protocals used by some very popular strength coaches, Charles Poliquin being one to name. Citruline Malate needs to be dosed a bit higher then 1 gram. Glutamine has good results at 5-10 grams. Its all there in one formula. My wife takes less then 8 scoops and gets good results but she is 112 lbs.

Poliquin takes a lot of things to the extreme. Such as fish oil intake. Again nice try. Glutamine, geez are we really going to go down that road again?

Monger touched on the rest:icon_chee

I take Leucemine which seems to work OK.
http://www.gotprotein.com/leucemine.html

The man is a shill.

Dude is paid.

+1 sounds fishy

Wait wait wait

He gets PAID to do this

I'm obviously doing something wrong

Have you never heard of prostitution? It's just about the oldest occupation there is.

And you can get paid for it. For real.

The man is a shill.

Dude is paid.

Thats a lie. It was not my very first post as i joined in March. How could my 1st 7 posts occur in april? Do some closer research. I do not work for the company and if i did i could probably get in some kind of trouble for lying about not working for them. Im honestly not sure why you guys are so aggressive.

Yes i frequent BB.com but i am not a huge poster there. Kool Aid? I do not work for Scivation but i use 2 of their products. Ok??? If someone comes out with a better product, i will use theirs and talk about it here. Is that ok? Do i have permission? you guys are coming off as nazis. Im sure you are trying to protect the forum from shills, but i am not one. I offered what i thought was useful and positive info but i was attacked. It helped me with results but apparently i should have kept it to myself. ill continue to post and follow all forum rules, offering what i hope is useful info. I guess some people would apologize but i definately wont. You guys have some kind of closeminded posse going here and i wont play.

Thats a lie. It was not my very first post as i joined in March. How could my 1st 7 posts occur in april? Do some closer research. I do not work for the company and if i did i could probably get in some kind of trouble for lying about not working for them. Im honestly not sure why you guys are so aggressive.

Once again. I was talking about your post history in the D&S forum.

Here, let me save you some time. Exibit A: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/search.php?searchid=10558722

I mean really.

I love the tingly feeling that you get when it starts kicking in. I take 2-3 scoops of my favorite BA based mixture 30 minues before i train and time leaving my house based on the pins and needles feeling that happens about 15 minutes after drinking it. My supp contains BA/creatine/tyrosine/caffiene/arginine/citrulline malate/acetyl l carnitine/b-vitamins/etc...

Sick product for recovery and mass. Huge recovery from workouts and it tastes pretty good too. I take 8-10 scoops mixed in about 24 ounces of water when i lift/run/train. I think the Citrulline Malate is the ingredient that gives me the pump and extra endurance but im not sure.

Ive found that the combo of BA, Citrulline Malate, Creatine, and arginine along with BCAA, Glutamine is a pretty wicked mix. I do find that my endurance is increased during cardio but im not sure which ingredient is doing it.

I use 2 products to get all of this

1. EXTEND
2. VASOCHARGE

Both made by Scivation.

**Not a shill**

Who talks like this but some asshole balding 30-something who thinks he's got some fresh take on "viral marketing" or whatever the hell assholes are calling it nowadays. Who?

Terrible.

Here, let me save you some time. Exibit A: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/search.php?searchid=10558722

I mean really.

Who talks like this but some asshole balding 30-something who thinks he's got some fresh take on "viral marketing" or whatever the hell assholes are calling it nowadays. Who?

Terrible.

I do not work for the company or am i associated with it in any way. I dont associate with anyone from the company. I am not a shill. I would imagine supplement reps do not make enough money to support my family. This is the Supplement section and i mentioned the supplements that i use by name. This threatened you in some way i cannot identify. You are weak minded. You are a fool. Im nearly positive that you fail in every part of your life. Your probably 24, live at home and are still a student. Get a job you fu**ing loser. Yes, i am mad now. I am 30 something and balding though. You got that right.

I mean really.

Terrible.

Oh, and another thing. I despise people from Tennesee. How many teeth do you have? Go f*ck yourself and your sh*tty backwoods country bumpkin state you call a home. How's that for "viral" marketing.

Hey, did you see how i just ASSUMED that you had no teeth because you come from a half-ass backwards state. Assuming sh*t is fun!

Oh, and another thing. I despise people from Tennesee. How many teeth do you have? Go f*ck yourself and your sh*tty backwoods country bumpkin state you call a home. How's that for "viral" marketing.

Hey, did you see how i just ASSUMED that you had no teeth because you come from a half-ass backwards state. Assuming sh*t is fun!

Classic.

Talk to you later, shill.

Back