Social TRUTH Social by Trump

Whole lotta stories like this.

man-loses-life-savings-on-dwac-v0-srbh0e513oza1.jpg

Shares currently $12.68.

go woke go broke

Lol, the billion in PIPE funding is now gone. Everyone knew it was a scam if Diaper Don was involved and surprised they were able to get a 1 billion in the first place.

Lol, the billion in PIPE funding is now gone. Everyone knew it was a scam if Diaper Don was involved and surprised they were able to get a 1 billion in the first place.

Just jumped in. What happened ?

Just jumped in. What happened ?
PIPE, Private Investment Public equity.
So typically how it works is if your publicly traded company needs money, someone with money will offer in exchange for shares. So lets say your publicly traded company is selling at $10 a share, I will give you access to a million dollars but you need to give me a million bucks in stock at say $9 bucks a share. I mean there has to be something in it for me. So if the money puts you over the top then I have a chance to make even more. YOu see it a lot is small pharma or tech companies do this. Also I can put the money aside for you to use when needed but my share price still stands. The longer you let it sit the more likely it is pulled. Also when you do take it, your share price 9 times out of 10 drops in price. The public company can sell shares they have sitting around(also those shares are already accounted) or create more shares to sell, which is why you see the price dropping.
It takes a ton of money to get your new drug approved, so smaller Pharma companies need to keep the lights on while waiting for FDA approval, so you will see them taking advantage of the PIPE.
So $DWAC was trying to buy Truth Social lost access to that billion in PIPE money. All those that would offer them money for shares all pulled out. Some of it to do with some sketchy shit going on with $DWAC and the other is social media has trouble making money for a couple reasons.
It is a tough line to walk in social media if you rely on ad dollars to survive. If you censor too hard, then your users get pissed. IF you let it run wild, then you have extremely racist posts, nudity and people posting pictures of their poop. What Elon has learned but does not seem to care, most advertisers do not want their ad to follow
a post, that has a photo of some dude dropping a deuce on some nude chick.
Lastly there is a lot of rules for the Public Company with Pipe. They have to get shareholder approval and a whole bunch of other hoops involving selling those share the investor obtained, etc.

PIPE, Private Investment Public equity.
So typically how it works is if your publicly traded company needs money, someone with money will offer in exchange for shares. So lets say your publicly traded company is selling at $10 a share, I will give you access to a million dollars but you need to give me a million bucks in stock at say $9 bucks a share. I mean there has to be something in it for me. So if the money puts you over the top then I have a chance to make even more. YOu see it a lot is small pharma or tech companies do this. Also I can put the money aside for you to use when needed but my share price still stands. The longer you let it sit the more likely it is pulled. Also when you do take it, your share price 9 times out of 10 drops in price. The public company can sell shares they have sitting around(also those shares are already accounted) or create more shares to sell, which is why you see the price dropping.
It takes a ton of money to get your new drug approved, so smaller Pharma companies need to keep the lights on while waiting for FDA approval, so you will see them taking advantage of the PIPE.
So $DWAC was trying to buy Truth Social lost access to that billion in PIPE money. All those that would offer them money for shares all pulled out. Some of it to do with some sketchy shit going on with $DWAC and the other is social media has trouble making money for a couple reasons.
It is a tough line to walk in social media if you rely on ad dollars to survive. If you censor too hard, then your users get pissed. IF you let it run wild, then you have extremely racist posts, nudity and people posting pictures of their poop. What Elon has learned but does not seem to care, most advertisers do not want their ad to follow
a post, that has a photo of some dude dropping a deuce on some nude chick.
Lastly there is a lot of rules for the Public Company with Pipe. They have to get shareholder approval and a whole bunch of other hoops involving selling those share the investor obtained, etc.
Tx for the info.

so it looks like the SEC has approved the Truth Social to go public, perhaps under the ticker DJT, as it has been given the green light to merge with DWAC, Digital World Aquasition Group.

At its current value, Trump could stand to receive $4 billion with the merger, based on current stock prices. Seems the stock inflated right now, but even with the average price, it would still be 1-2 billion

As a whole, they plan to have about $10 billion in funds. With funds like that, they could purchase something like CNN.

I haven’t followed the truth social saga at all, it would be funny if out of nowhere that just nets Trump a couple billion and power to buy a media power house lol.

Then article also said Trump has no breach of contract clause or whatever and would basically have full power over the company and is free to say whatever he wants

so it looks like the SEC has approved the Truth Social to go public, perhaps under the ticker DJT, as it has been given the green light to merge with DWAC, Digital World Aquasition Group.

At its current value, Trump could stand to receive $4 billion with the merger, based on current stock prices. Seems the stock inflated right now, but even with the average price, it would still be 1-2 billion

As a whole, they plan to have about $10 billion in funds. With funds like that, they could purchase something like CNN.

I haven’t followed the truth social saga at all, it would be funny if out of nowhere that just nets Trump a couple billion and power to buy a media power house lol.

Then article also said Trump has no breach of contract clause or whatever and would basically have full power over the company and is free to say whatever he wants

That would be so awesome/hilarious on so many fronts, if Trump turned that turd he likely thought up in about two minutes, into billions of dollars through a merger.

Reactions: N13
That would be so awesome/hilarious on so many fronts, if Trump turned that turd he likely thought up in about two minutes, into billions of dollars through a merger.

Haha yea, that is the reason is why I bumped this thread, rather than make a new one.

To reflect back on the prior posts will be a good read, assuming the is deal does go through. March 22 is when the merger will be decided.

Assuming it goes through, I wonder if they would then try to buy like rumble, or what they would use that money for.

It is weird cause a dude name Jason miller, who still helps run trumps campaign made his own platform, gettr, right before truth came out, which is that Steve bannon promotes.

I didn’t end up using either after like a day or two cause Twitter, prior to musk, was still the easiest, despite censorship, and had only gotten better.

Regardless, they should buy like both rumble and news nation at the same time

Reactions: N13
I highly skeptical they can get that amount. We'll see.

Yea, will be interesting. I did mention the price had jumped quite a bit recently, so likely not stable, but even if it had its more stable price, it would be about 4 billion total and over a billion for trump. They have been trying to do this since Truth came out apparently, and that was before Trump started to surge again.

So think investors would be open to him having a news network to even diverge from Fox, which sucks.

Lots of independent creators out there already and would have a lot of talent ready to go, just need some infrastructure. That is why I thought news nation and rumble combo

Back