truth or false

I don' gots any grudge wiff da guy. I just th'o't he needs ta calm down uh bit at times. otay buh-weet
da Queen's English got destroyed in dis thread

BTW..."truth or false."

Come on...

Really?

People that start threads are rarely ever good. It's best to critique.

When he posted the link to the other site, it got too good for the dump where it wouldn't get that many views.

Allow me to simplify:

"You are starting WAAY more threads than you should. The threads you are starting are all stupid. Their only point is to 'get 2' people.

"I'm not new here. I know what I'm talking about. I act the way I speak.

"You've overdone the stupid trick. You're not the first one either.

"We've been 'casin'' you and know you've been here several times before...and we kicked your ass out every time. Game over."

VV

We should start a duo, you like Mozart?

Forgot to mention; TS has been dubbed twice by different mods for starting threads in the wrong forum.

Maybe he really is just that dumb and not a gimmick. He has stated that he is a high school dropout.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

f4e has a gimmick on that other forum I think

Fedor4eva, it is obvious that you are from a tough neighborhood and I can only imagine how you would deal with this disrespect if you were confronted by it head on. But there are other alternatives.

For instance, you could just stop posting there. I know that that's probably not practical right now, but perhaps you could stop posting there in the future.

More reasonably, you could list your grievances, along with cited evidence, and send this via certified mail to the Sherdog customer service department. I think this is done frequently and they probably know exactly how to handle these types of complaints.

This guy truly is a horrible gimmick. Not even the white kid at 7 eleven with his hat on sideways in baggy jeans and fake bling talks this bad. yo.

theres so many threads in the ot ABOUT posters in the ot

theres so many threads in the ot ABOUT posters in the ot

That is the lifeblood. Make a thread about something genuinely interesting or bizarre, no life. Make a thread about a troll, 500 pages.

yo playuh, matt served u up a healthy portion of pwngetti, but keep yo head up mang. it aint nuttin butta thang. there's a mod conspirasea out deah n u gottz 2 b da dude dat shows ppl wuzzup, ya know wut i'm sayin?

That is the lifeblood. Make a thread about something genuinely interesting or bizarre, no life. Make a thread about a troll, 500 pages.

I'd say that's a pretty good rule of thumb. You could make a thread about Luba, Goon, etc. and that's a 100 replies minimum guarantee. If you straight up call them out, it's going to be even longer.

The only hope of having a non-troll related thread reach epic length is if infighting occurs or the troll takes over the thread. Something off of the OP topic is needed.

Back