truth or false

The only hope of having a non-troll related thread reach epic length is if infighting occurs or the troll takes over the thread. Something off of the OP topic is needed.

Well there are a lot of variables and threads can take on a life of their own that really gives them legs. For example, you might have a very unremarkable thread and then two guys start talking shit to each other which is no way whatsoever related to the OP and BAM, shit takes off. People goad them on, jump in. Comedy ensues.

It's sad that writing a humorous anecdote composed with wit and guile will get 30, maybe even 40 responses until it crawls somewhere to die; but just posting 'you're all a bunch of fuckers' get responses into the thousands.

Believe it or not the Gabe troll hip hop thread was hijacked and turned good imo.

You know how much CHL enjoys tattoo talk? That's how much I hate tattoo talk.

I feel you. I'm just a bit excited about it. Thats all.

I'm making pot-roast for dinner tonight. Been slow cooking since lunch. Gonna be gooood.

This thread is full of man on man ass rape and I honestly don't mind watching...

I've never really got on board with the whole pot roast thing. Red meat is overrated.

When can we seriously just get rid of this fucking idiot?

I mean, how many times can one fucktard be banned before we stop giving them "the benefit of the doubt" with their new whack ass accounts?

Believe it or not the Gabe troll hip hop thread was hijacked and turned good imo.

yeah it stopped being a troll thread by around page 10 then turned into a real hiphop thread... yet with the occasional flaming every thirty pages.

i am not familiar with this poster, but i am all for sticking it to gimmicks. no place for them here when the rest of us are just trying to have real thoughts and conversations

It really is a horrible gimmick I don't know what he is trying to prove with it. The thing is though, you fucks all buy into it so he feels that he is accomplishing something.

i am not familiar with this poster, but i am all for sticking it to gimmicks. no place for them here when the rest of us are just trying to have real thoughts and conversations

I lul'd dude...thanks.

Back