truth or false

BTW, el viejito, you would like this guy - he's a black man trapped inside a white man's body.

I'm a lesbian trapped inside a man's body.

post leapfrogging whore

matt just stole ren d's gimmick

Im an alpaca trapped inside a lorikeet's body.

It really is a horrible gimmick I don't know what he is trying to prove with it. The thing is though, you fucks all buy into it so he feels that he is accomplishing something.

What exactly *is* his gimmick? I kinda breeze through his posts, and noticed he l33ts like a retard, and that's about it?

Funny... I don't recall him talking like a black man when he was busy getting laughed out of the Contenders forum.

We should start a duo, you like Mozart?

Damnit Mike! This was the guy I was trying to get you to see in another thread that I had mentioned. Just need a Viola and a Bass for teh OT Quartet.

What exactly *is* his gimmick? I kinda breeze through his posts, and noticed he l33ts like a retard, and that's about it?

I really don't know. I always though he was a shit poster even when he posted under his real account. This takes the cake though, nothing better to do I guess?

I really don't know. I always though he was a shit poster even when he posted under his real account. This takes the cake though, nothing better to do I guess?

he has/had a real account?

the guy is pretty devoted to this one.

It's basically just your run-of-the-mill ebonics speaking gimmick. But where it gets creative is he starts a ton of stupid threads in the wrong forums. If you call him out on it he says "don't go there!" like it's an 80's sitcom catch phrase or something.

A couple of the threads were mildly funny. Like, "Yo, should I try to get my GED? I don't think you need that unless you gonna be a doctor or some shit."

You guys act like he's dumb enough to get trolled (and mad) in an OT Hip Hop thread. Anyone who's a regular here that goes off on that shit will remain a dumbass (until an apology is given and an AV of a dunce cap is worn for a week).

It's basically just your run-of-the-mill ebonics speaking gimmick. But where it gets creative is he starts a ton of stupid threads in the wrong forums. If you call him out on it he says "don't go there!" like it's an 80's sitcom catch phrase or something.

A couple of the threads were mildly funny. Like, "Yo, should I try to get my GED? I don't think you need that unless you gonna be a doctor or some shit."

Oh Gawd. It always sucks when a troll/gimmick thinks we're all as stupid as he.

he has/had a real account?

the guy is pretty devoted to this one.

I'm sure he is long banned from here but he does post on other sites. He even logs onto them now with this dumb fucking gimmick though. Some people are on his nuts but I don't care for him at all.

Wow... sounds absolutely fucking riveting.

You guys act like he's dumb enough to get trolled (and mad) in an OT Hip Hop thread. Anyone who's a regular here that goes off on that shit will remain a dumbass (until an apology is given and an AV of a dunce cap is worn for a week).

I'm still waiting for you to "get" what I was doing in that thread.

Here's a hint: Check the heavy metal thread.

dakidshavelice just answered to "dumbass"

e-bank has officially put a collar on you dude.

dakidshavelice just answered to "dumbass"

e-bank has officially put a collar on you dude.

I have given my "fellow" (and I use the term loosely) plat "outs". I guess we need more platypuses in the plats anyways.

Back