Truth about Ronda is

She's a terrible actress, so she's smart to make as much as possible while her names hot, I think she'll retire from MMA by 2018 a very rich woman.

I'll be glad when she's gone... Her fights make MMA look bad.(not her fault)

I am really glad Ronda doesn't think herself as invincible as some of you people seem to think she is.

I happen to think Nunes is much less of a threat to her than Holly. One reason being that as hard as Ronda works Holly is one chick who will possibly outwork her from last Tuestday til come fight time.

But: Ronda know this and will make sure she sweats her ass off and makes sure she doesn't get picked apart in January. if she had the attitude of her fans she would be out of a title since ... well she wouldnt have it since if she hadn't watched the whole card and adapted her strategy against the standing choke she would have lost that fight. But she is always on and knows she needs to improve every second of her life. That is why she is where she is.

Holly will still test her. Because she ticks the same way. She just hasnt been tested enough.

Definitely looking forward to that one.

Judging by how she looks when she's not competing, I'd say she cuts a great deal of weight. She looks around 170-175lbs, when she's not fighting. She's a really bulking chick. And yes, that's a politically correct way of saying she's fat.

the fuck?! are you just talking out of your ass? She walks around at no more than 150-155

She made weight on 1 day notice while coaching TUF to prove a point to her shit team who missed weight

Judging by how she looks when she's not competing, I'd say she cuts a great deal of weight. She looks around 170-175lbs, when she's not fighting. She's a really bulking chick. And yes, that's a politically correct way of saying she's fat.

175 at 5'6" does not look like ronda whne she is out of camp.
maybe 155

She could fight every 2 months win it quickly and sweep the division again. She's head above rest.

they should put 3:00 on the clock and have #1 contended enter and after ronda beats her then #2, and so forth.
see how many women ronda can beat in 3 rounds or 3 minutes if they run out of women

So could Mighty Mouse.
'Cause there's almost no fighters in the division.

Back