Truth about Ronda is

Same with Jon Jones, Anderson, GSP, Aldo, RDA when they all went undefeated for YEARS and YEARS

The double standard on here is ridiculous. There was never any serious competition for those guys either.

Same with Jon Jones, Anderson, GSP, Aldo, RDA when they all went undefeated for YEARS and YEARS

The double standard on here is ridiculous. There was never any serious competition for those guys either.

Not to derail the topic, but when did RDA go "years and years" undefeated? He's no where near the same planet as those other guys.

Anderson and Jones had their own struggle vs Chael and Gus. Rousey has no competition.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen. All of those guys have had hard fights where they won a tough decision over world class competition. Ronda armbars people who are trained by their boyfriend.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen. All of those guys have had hard fights where they won a tough decision over world class competition. Ronda armbars people who are trained by their boyfriend.

This is one of the funniest lines I've seen on this site in awhile.

Ronda could armbar her entire division at the same time using nothing but her massive

Truth is... you could've posted this in one of the other million Honda threads. But you're an attention whore so you made your own shitty thread just to say some lame one liner.

Go to Hell.

Wow, never saw it that way.

She should fight Cyborg then since shes so good

Truth is... you could've posted this in one of the other million Honda threads. But you're an attention whore so you made your own shitty thread just to say some lame one liner.

Go to Hell.

I agree

Shes too busy making sweet love to Travis Browne!

Back