Truth about Ronda is

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She could fight every 2 months win it quickly and sweep the division again. She's head above rest.

She could fight every 2 months win it quickly and sweep the division again. She's head above rest.

You are wrong sir. Holm would knock her out cold.

She's too busy filming movies.

is it a bird? is it a plane?

NO

its CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!!!!!

The new UFC.

Quantity and stats over great fights and challenge.

which is exactly why it's easy not to pay attention to her anymore. the ufc needs to put her in front of someone that can fight before i would consider watching her again.

Could be true, but I'm not sure how much weight she cuts. 6x a year could be a problem. I honestly think that cyborg is the only opponent she need a full camp for. She could probably clear the top 3 in a one day tournament if she wanted to.

Could be true, but I'm not sure how much weight she cuts. 6x a year could be a problem. I honestly think that cyborg is the only opponent she need a full camp for. She could probably clear the top 3 in a one day tournament if she wanted to.

Judging by how she looks when she's not competing, I'd say she cuts a great deal of weight. She looks around 170-175lbs, when she's not fighting. She's a really bulking chick. And yes, that's a politically correct way of saying she's fat.

Judging by how she looks when she's not competing, I'd say she cuts a great deal of weight. She looks around 170-175lbs, when she's not fighting. She's a really bulking chick. And yes, that's a politically correct way of saying she's fat.

Is there a pic of her off season somewhere? I know she refused to answer Dana when he asked her what she weighed off season during a post fight conference.

You don't know what you are talking about.

I agree. That's why so many don't understand why she is afraid to Fight Cyborg. Until she does, she can't lay claim as the best.

Holm might be first woman much bigger than her. Usually Ronda is bigger then her opponents frame wise.

Lol. This.

Ronda could go through the whole top 10 in one night.

If UFC had the balls to do this, it'd be the biggest ppv ever. In fact, this sounds more intriguing than Jones vs Weidman or Conor vs RDA or any other superfight they could make.

Back