Social Trumps Truth Social made 4 million and lost 58 million in 2023.

lowest it's ever been.

<Grimes01>

thoughts and prayers!
Trump has not even started selling all his free shares yet.
Netflix will be doing a documentary on this scam in like 4 years. So many Rubes once again parted from their money.
PT Barnum is probably giving Trump a thumbs up from his grave right now.

DJT closed March 26th at $57.99. It's currently $15.80.

My money is on him owning exactly 0 shares and him getting a kickback to tweet this to entice the sucker's into buying in. Or he would get some preferential presidential treatment if he bought a ton of shares. No investor with two brain cells to rub together would've put any money into this.

Down %2 in the pre market after a huge rate cut with apparently over 500,000 shares traded.....

Down on a 1 day, 5 day, 1 month, 6 month and yearly chart

Lockup selling starts either today or tomorrow, not sure which is allowed.

Even if Trump doesn't sell roughly 24 to 25 million other $0 cost basis shares of insiders, who now have lawsuits going against trump and vice versa, can begin to dump

Trump now behind harris in polls in PA and MI and tight in WI & GA

It'll probably end up +10% today because I live in bizzaro world and my values no longer align

EDIT now showing down 4.2% pre market and dropping fast volume over 600k

Last edited:
Jack should update his chart, though it held up better than I thought it would today.

Looks like we end only down $0.92 or 5.89 % on much higher than normal volume.

BUT if what I have read is correct, the lockup ends today but insiders can't sell until tomorrow, so tomorrow should be an extremely volatile day.

If I'm holding at $0 cost basis and look at any of the charts and the cratering of my paper value, I'd be selling with all 4 paws and pushing some in with my fuzzy ears too, as soon as I am legally allowed to.....

but hey I like money, some people don't

Jack should update his chart, though it held up better than I thought it would today.

BUT if what I have read is correct, the lockup ends today but insiders can't sell until tomorrow, so tomorrow should be an extremely volatile day.

If I'm holding at $0 cost basis and look at any of the charts and the cratering of my paper value, I'd be selling with all 4 paws and pushing some in with my fuzzy ears too, as soon as I am legally allowed to.....

Who's buying? That's what I'd like to know. When all the whales are selling why buy? There's zero value potential imo.

8hhw4wyzqql51.jpg

Yeah I'm interested to see how this all plays out. It was down 5.7% today to $14.73. Looks like it's dropping more after hours. Down another 3% to $14.29 currently.
is the after hours volume really 13 million shares? That is what I see. That would imply insiders can sell in the after hours tonight and have already started

is the after hours volume really 13 million shares? That is what I see. That would imply insiders can sell in the after hours tonight and have already started
The totals I'm seeing for the regular trading session today:

• Today's Volume 13,147,182
  • Avg. Daily Volume 8,971,380

I'm on Interactive Brokers now and it shows the daily volume is up to 13.9 million. So about 800,000 shares have traded after hours so far.

If Trump doesn't sell then he's an idiot. If he does sell then he's an asshole. It's a bit of a paradox.

probably the guy with 50 trump flags on his truck and all over his lawn outside of his trailer home who goes on the internet and calls you deranged.
Internet he's leeching from a neighbor with an unsecure wifi network while typing all-caps rants about all the dems wanting free stuff.

Back