Economy Trumps military parade to cost 92 million

This is the second big thing I disagree with that Trump is going to do, first was with the FCC and Net Neutrality. He doesnt need a military parade, the man can bring North Korea to talks and get them to open their boarders with just a few tweets...who the fuck needs a parade?
Bringing NK to talks was a win for them and did nothing for us. KJU got credibility, negotiating position and is continuing to build their nuclear program. America looks moronic.

Because Americans lack patriotism?

I don't know man...
These days I see many burning US flag, antifa and left mass demonstrations which scream "... no borders, no wall, no USA at all"

This doesn't sound very patriotic to me and seriously, it doesn't look like these people are a small minority. No pro Americans, but these hateful people own your streets.

Bringing NK to talks was a win for them and did nothing for us. KJU got credibility, negotiating position and is continuing to build their nuclear program. America looks moronic.

How the hell is not taking a step closer to war with them NOT a win for us?!? Drop the kool-aid son.

We just splattered a group of Russian "mercenaries" across the Syrian desert without breaking a sweat.

We completely ignore all of China's warnings in the South China Sea without repercussion.

They know exactly what's up. They have seen many real life demonstrations of our power.

Come at us bros.
Please dont quote me again since you obviously didnt read my post thanks.

Wha?

Do you even speak to people outside America???

I have friends and relatives in Europe, Australia and Asia and they all say/ask the same thing in general if we talk about politics. What the fuck is going on in the US? Why the fuck is Trump your president? Did he really say some of this shit? Are you planning on moving out of your country and if so you should move to ours. You Americans are crazy...

No one has done more to destroy America's reputation than Trump so far... lol

I don't live in America and Ive traveled all over and hung around with people from all walks of life. Anti Americanism is very common.

But I'm talking about diplomatically and economically. America has become increasingly spied upon, ripped off in deals and just plain ignored, increasingly over the passed few decades.

But I'm talking about diplomatically and economically. America has become increasingly spied upon, ripped off in deals and just plain ignored, increasingly over the passed few decades.

What does that have to do with a stupid parade? We spy and rip off others more than the other way around. All's fair in love and war.

Um, I hate to break it to you, but the reason the world has lost respect for America is because of Trump!!!

And do you really think American military power is in question?

You're delusional. They lost respect because of Obama, they knew he campaigned on an anti war platform to appease his base. Under Obama we saw the overthrow of the Iraqi army and the rise of ISIS who paraded their entire fucking army out in public knowing nobody would touch them. Under Obama the Chinese built illegal islands in the south China sea while the region complained. And under Obama Iran multiplied their operations in the middle east.

How the hell is not taking a step closer to war with them NOT a win for us?!? Drop the kool-aid son.
Wait, is you logic that it didn't get worse so it's better?

Yes, not going to war is better than going to war, but we are not in a better position than we were before.

What does that have to do with a stupid parade? We spy and rip off others more than the other way around. All's fair in love and war.

Its chest thumping. A weapon is only a deterrent if your adversaries believe you will use it.

So if all is fair than what's the problem with the parade?

LOL not a trump fan but you cant look at oppositing political sites for true information. Its like looking at Fox for Obama news... Its stupid. They will almost always be negative about the opposing political party.

That being said, im all for us doing a military parade. With Russia and China trying to act tough it would be best to let them know who is still the world military might, and could be good for US citizens who are very divided(aka patriotism) etc.
My argument to play devils advocate is China and Russia are going through a "Cuban missile crisis" right now as THAAD has been implemented in South Korea and Japan now has the AEGIS ASHORE, and a military parade can be seen as "an act of aggression" if China/Russias government spin it right to their people(As Russia is already trying to do few links below)

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-thaad-is-controversial-in-south-korea-china-and-russia/
https://thediplomat.com/2017/06/why-china-and-russia-continue-to-oppose-thaad/
http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20170604000225
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...deterring-north-korea/?utm_term=.eeae4e775619
Please dont quote me again since you obviously didnt read my post thanks.

I read your post and you said you're all for a military parade. That's why I quoted you because that's dumb.

We don't need a military parade to demonstrate our might.

There are active conflicts in which we make daily demonstrations to both the Russians and the Chinese.

Trumpians are so fucked in the brain they would support universal healthcare in a split second if Dump said so.

Can you imagine if obama did this. Lmao. The right wings underpants would have more shit in it than a bathroom during an NFL game

Its chest thumping. A weapon is only a deterrent if your adversaries believe you will use it.

As if nobody knows we dominate the world militarily speakin'... we have over 3000+ military related bases peppered all around the world supporting our forces. Meanwhile Russia has probably 20 bases at most outside of Russia.

But you believe the US needs to thump its chest with a military parade.. LOL.

You're delusional. They lost respect because of Obama, they knew he campaigned on an anti war platform to appease his base. Under Obama we saw the overthrow of the Iraqi army and the rise of ISIS who paraded their entire fucking army out in public knowing nobody would touch them. Under Obama the Chinese built illegal islands in the south China sea while the region complained. And under Obama Iran multiplied their operations in the middle east.
What evidence do you have that leaders and people in other countries lost respect for America under Obama? All the data I see shows that there were major declines under Trump's administration. And of course that makes perfect sense when we watch Trump praise dictators, call countries "shit holes", impose tariffs (which jeopardize long standing trade agreements) and destroy relationships with western allies.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/225761/world-approval-leadership-drops-new-low.aspx

There are plenty of other polls to support this.

I read your post and you said you're all for a military parade. That's why I quoted you because that's dumb.

We don't need a military parade to demonstrate our might.

There are active conflicts in which we make daily demonstrations to both the Russians and the Chinese.

Ah you are trolling. My post LITERALLY gave post both positive and negative sides, but trolls gonna troll blocked. Dont deal with retarded trolls who cant read.

LOL Wut. The invasion of Iraq was one of the most protested events worldwide dude.

Biggest demonstration in the history of the earth bruh.

As a former Marine that's has done Changing of Command Ceremonies.

giphy.webp
that's the sad part, most people don't have any idea that people in the military actually hate these things. I remember change of command ceremonies, soldier day, and whatever town our "unit sponsor" having their founders day parade where we had to attend. It completely sucked and the most injuries I ever saw in one place was when you have a bunch of assholes marching in close formation and standing at attention for a long period with fixed bayonets.

What evidence do you have that leaders and people in other countries lost respect for America under Obama? All the data I see shows that there were major declines under Trump's administration. And of course that makes perfect sense when we watch Trump praise dictators, call countries "shit holes", impose tariffs (which jeopardize long standing trade agreements) and destroy relationships with western allies.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/225761/world-approval-leadership-drops-new-low.aspx

There are plenty of other polls to support this.

I already provided you with the evidence, it comes in the form of the actions of other states.

I forgot to mention Crimea, add that to the list.

Back