Economy Trumps military parade to cost 92 million

Joe

:l
@Gold
Reaction score

President Donald Trump's military parade this fall is shaping up to cost $80 million more than initially estimated.

The Department of Defense and its interagency partners have updated their perspective cost estimates for the parade, according to a U.S. defense official with firsthand knowledge of the assessment. The official spoke on the condition of anonymity.

The parade, slated for Nov. 10, is estimated to cost $92 million, the official said. The figure includes $50 million from the Pentagon and $42 million from interagency partners such as the Department of Homeland Security. An initial estimate last month pegged the prospective cost for the parade at $12 million.

A Pentagon spokesman said in an email to CNBC that the Defense Department expects to make an announcement soon, but he would not comment further. The White House referred questions to the Defense Department.

Sounds like it's gonna be a good show.

Military parades are abhorrent.

According to a rumor by CNBC?

Ok

They shouldn’t parade around, while at the same time waste tax payers money. That was the uneconomical thing to do!

Think of all the good that could be done with that money. What a fuckin waste.

Whats the big dea? Elected leaders of western democracies have such parades all the time.

How is Trump so fucking bad at budgeting everything? All of his shit pans out way over-budget or revenue is way under expectations.

It's like his entire administration is a bunch of stupid assholes.

Trump is doing everything possible to emulate Putin.

i hope ol donnie turns up dressed like this , im guessing melania will be sporting a quasi military designer coat that costs more the average trump voter makes in a year,
if he wanted to spend a fortune embarressing himself, he could have just stuck to the space force.
19-great-dictator.w529.h352.jpg

How is Trump so fucking bad at budgeting everything? All of his shit pans out way over-budget or revenue is way under expectations.

It's like his entire administration is a bunch of stupid assholes.

He is always playing with other people's money.

This is nothing but a D1ck measuring contest thrown at the behest of our "Brave" leader. On Bastille day, when the President was in France, he said to President Macron... "I think we can do you one better."

th

Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama...

None of them had to "flex" and show how "strong" they were. We have someone who treats the leadership of our Nation as an opportunity to garner ratings. If you're going to do this, do it when ALL of the troops come home from Afghinstan, not just as a "well because.

As an American veteran, this is insulting.

Last edited:
I won't be watching, but I will watch a group of people who normally clutch their pearls over any government spending talk about why this is awesome.

What a waste of money.

I mean they could have paid for 500 gender reassignment surgeries with that money.

Back