Law Trumps home raided

55582-ddc15943d55ecc233f74b1ed899d71ac.jpg

17948-b73aed3e3b3316d011691e9751f83f51.jpg
Yeah Biden spent all that Burisma money on mini kegs and illegal fireworks. Impeach!

F150s are pulling over left and right so the drivers can record vlogs about how the fbi is corrupt.
That notoriously left wing fbi is at it again.

I’m sure the founding fathers are with them in spirit as they shout out “1776!” while fucking completely unrelated shit up.

many cans of Bud Light will not make it through the night.

dark times indeed.

I’m sure the founding fathers are with them in spirit as they shout out “1776!” while fucking completely unrelated shit up.

dark times indeed.
Can't even drown their sorrow in bud light. Coors will have to do.

dark times indeed.
Those poor bud light cans. The real victims? The real mvps?

Thats for you to decide. Freedom isnt free.

His supporters waiting on fox or tucker to tell em what to say?

This part is the obvious line that Trump crossed: "willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it”.

I’m still not sure about prosecuting an ex-president for possessing classified documents unless they did something pretty bad while in possession. I guess we don't know yet what they know, so it remains to be seen. Unsafe storage that lead to losing something might qualify.

Anyway, let justice be served. I'll definitely tune in to see how it turns out.
He dared them to do something. Right to their faces. He knew. They knew. And he knew his army is ready to go to war to defend him. He is a god to them.

Back