• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law Trumps home raided

This isn't a short read.

It gets into the rise of Wokeism from the universities to the mainstream, Obama, BLM, and Trump.

There was *some* racial backlash to Obama but it was overly blown as usual by the left, the left became more and more radical and even turned on Obama by 2013, BLM and their Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin shenanigans in 2012/2014, and the literal mainstreaming of Critical Race Theory over Trump running for office.

https://newdiscourses.com/2021/04/rise-woke-cultural-revolution/

The Rise of the Woke Cultural Revolution
Oh yes that dirty CRT that asks people to take an objective look at their history and examine racism.

Systemic racism is a thing

This isn't a short read.
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/hist...erstanding-systemic-racism-america-180975029/

Understanding the history of the US should absolutely be mainstream

You think self-selection and echo chambering made all of this happen?
That's part of it but not the whole story. There is a similar dynamic on the right, look at how much influence one twitter account like Libs of TikTok has. They share something and within no time Tucker Carlson and other right wing infotainment types have picked it up and ran with it.

Difference is progressives are over-represented within certain professions and bureaucracies that give them more influence over mainstream narratives. The right wing echo chambers that aren't moderated off mainstream social media platforms are mainly defined in opposition to wokeness/social justice with clout-farming and infotainment being the ultimate goal. The progressive echo chambers meanwhile speak to progressives within corporate and public bureaucracies that can actually put some of those ideas into practice.

My contention was really the implication that its top down when I think the influence is bidirectional and if anything mainly bottom up. A case of the tail wagging the dog you might say. You once made a post that thints at what I'm getting at here
Imagine thinking that the owners of capital control anything anymore. It is a managerial system now.
There is no plan, its the blind leading the blind.

Oh yes that dirty CRT that asks people to take an objective look at their history and examine racism.

CRT is NOT and never will be about "just teaching history". That's what they always say when you push back against their radical idea that basically all white people are racist or complicit in it. Anyway, this got derailed somehow so I'll stop.

index-Copy.jpg

Screen-Shot-2021-06-25-at-12.34.22-AM.png

"Gone"? No, but by every metric decreasing and much less than the fabled era of good racial feelings, the 1990s-early 2000s.
Decreasing until a black man was elected President. Then we had a President that openly courted the white victim crowd including all the racists. I don't think it was all his fault but with social media and internet anonymity you had echo chambers that radicalized these folks enough that they were having tiki torch marches openly spewing their racist venom.

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread.

Ty Cobb (Former Trump WH lawyer) and Chris Christie are saying that A.G. Garland is doing everything 100% by the book. Christie also talks about the TS/SCI info that Trump had in his top desk drawer at Mar-A-Lago.

If you want to talk racism, woke, CRT, replacement theory, there's plenty of space in the War Room. Please make the appropriate thread and do it there.

Decreasing until a black man was elected President. Then we had a President that openly courted the white victim crowd including all the racists. I don't think it was all his fault but with social media and internet anonymity you had echo chambers that radicalized these folks enough that they were having tiki torch marches openly spewing their racist venom.
Mitt Romney?

Good faith answers only. Why is Trump such an idiot, why didn't he return the documents? He knew they would lock him up for any reason.

Good faith answers only. Why is Trump such an idiot, why didn't he return the documents? He knew they would lock him up for any reason.
He's a malignant narcissist.
  • Preoccupied with fantasies about beauty, brilliance, success, and power
  • Unable to handle criticism
  • Tendency to lash out if they feel slighted
  • Likely to take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Overly concerned about their appearance
  • Have an expectation of being treated as superior
  • Lack of empathy for others
  • Inflated sense of self and inability to self-regulate
  • Have no remorse for hurting others and no interest in apologizing unless it benefits them
  • Have an attitude of deserving the best of everything
  • Tendency to monopolize conversations and/or mistreat those who they perceive as inferior
  • Hidden insecurity and a weak sense of self
  • Tendency to blame others for their own bad behavior
  • Seeing the world in black-and-white terms, including seeing others as either friend or foe
  • Seeking to win at all costs, leaving a great amount of pain, frustration, and even heartache in their wake
  • Not caring about the pain they cause others—or maybe even enjoying it and experiencing it as empowering
  • Doing what it takes to protect themselves from loss, inconvenience, or failing to get what they want in any situation
In your honest opinion how many of these would you put a checkmark next to describing Trump?

Last edited:
Likely a mundane, pure Trump reason. Like, he had some personally embarrassing communications and materials he didn’t want leaked. Or even more likely, he had no idea what he had, but assumed there were personally embarrassing communications and materials he didn’t want leaked.

"Gone"? No, but by every metric decreasing and much less than the fabled era of good racial feelings, the 1990s-early 2000s.

i interpret that data as people outgrowing any acceptance of racism whatsoever and that is why the topic gets discussed so much. its generational too. im 50 years old and my dad and my wifes father both said racist things sometimes..... her dad is the leaste racist of the two but neither were true haters of other races in the way that some are.

but my point is none those two men's kids would EVER say the same kind of racist things.... we just know its terrible and wrong and perpetuates intense human suffering. i want any and all racism (like trump supported against obama and many news "commentators" reinforced endlessly) rooted out and handled and ended.

why cant this growing sentiment and awareness account for the increase in covering racism?

I mean, you literally gave them a picture and they still can't comprehend. Some people are just beyond help.

the picture only says WHAT happened but it does not explain WHY it happened. i come to a very different conclusion about the same data.

That’s a question that I have no real answer for.

It’s a mystery

There are two answers that seem like they follow logically:

1 Trump was lazy disorganized and then Stubborn

2 he wanted to hold on to the documents for future leverage of some kind

He's a malignant narcissist.
  • Preoccupied with fantasies about beauty, brilliance, success, and power
  • Unable to handle criticism
  • Tendency to lash out if they feel slighted
  • Likely to take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Overly concerned about their appearance
  • Have an expectation of being treated as superior
  • Lack of empathy for others
  • Inflated sense of self and inability to self-regulate
  • Have no remorse for hurting others and no interest in apologizing unless it benefits them
  • Have an attitude of deserving the best of everything
  • Tendency to monopolize conversations and/or mistreat those who they perceive as inferior
  • Hidden insecurity and a weak sense of self
  • Tendency to blame others for their own bad behaviorSeeing the world in black-and-white terms, including seeing others as either friend or foe
  • Seeking to win at all costs, leaving a great amount of pain, frustration, and even heartache in their wake
  • Not caring about the pain they cause others—or maybe even enjoying it and experiencing it as empowering
  • Doing what it takes to protect themselves from loss, inconvenience, or failing to get what they want in any situation
In your honest opinion how many of these would you put a checkmark next to describing Trump?

@Super_Nintendo every single one of these apply to trump and imo not just on a spectrum. he has it BAD.

this was a good faith reply and it is accurate.

Back