Trumpers, will you accept the results....

Of course. I think Biden and especially Harris would be horrible for America, but if they win, we should support them and hope they do well. Praise them when they do right. Criticize them when they do wrong. America will make it through this. There will be other elections.

Not a chance.

It’s still real to them, bro.

he’s the greatest president of all time and a true patriot.

tenor.gif

Hes probably not gonna be able to overturn the outcome of the election, but that doesn’t mean the election was legit. It’s just means he won’t have nuff evidence and courts will simply not gonna hear his case.

We need to create a "election result threads by liberals who only showed up after the election" mega thread. There's way too many of these and there are about 10 already created.

God, the quality of this forum has gone way down since last Thursday.

@Possum Jenkins was trying to crack jokes in one thread and it was cringy as shit.
EDS

Will you accept the results after the massive amount of money, time, effort and many, many lawsuits (I think most lawsuits ever filed in election history) all come back and the results are not changed?
One election isn't the end of the world. I tend to think some of you are fantasizing a reaction most of us aren't having.

Expressing your displeasure of the result is not the same thing as spam filling bullshit law suits over the country like a fucking bitch.
That wasn't what the question was. The question was whether "Trumpers" would accept the results. Glass House question.

Will you accept the results after the massive amount of money, time, effort and many, many lawsuits (I think most lawsuits ever filed in election history) all come back and the results are not changed?
If it goes to the Supreme Court and/ or House of Representatives, and he still loses, I will publicly apologize to all my moron loser friends on Facebook (in Canada) and say I’m the degenerate deplorable sexist racist they’ve been calling me for a year. Yes.

That wasn't what the question was. The question was whether "Trumpers" would accept the results. Glass House question.

Not liking the result is not the same thing as not accepting the result.

Trump himself is clearly not accepting the result. He lost worse than Hillary and is still whining. Hillary already conceded at this point.

OMG... you've stumbled onto a revelation! I think both sides have double standards!! OMG - you are a genius!!
Just pointing out the glass house nature of the question. Doesn't really matter if they do or don't though just like it really didn't matter with the whole "not my president" stuff during Trump's time. Reality is reality and it moves on whether you like the outcome or not. A lot of people cried about leaving the US while Trump is in office and never did and there may be some on the Republican that play that game as well. Or even go the whole "Not My President" route on Biden. Doesn't matter.

Not liking the result is not the same thing as not accepting the result.

Trump himself is clearly not accepting the result. He lost worse than Hillary and is still whining. Hillary already conceded at this point.
Saying he wasn't your President is in fact not accepting the result any way you want to dress it up. If you're specifically speaking about the law suites there is only so long they can run the clock on that particular play.

Like Van knew the future.

Trump won't concede, and Pompeo's comment has a strong chance to age well. <~~~ This is not being acknowledge by the left or msm enough if at all. Most are still naive to all this process.

So far he's on target, odd it's not being talked about much. If it was, the reaction would be a little less intense if the scenario actually plays out.

Saying he wasn't your President is in fact not accepting the result any way you want to dress it up. If you're specifically speaking about the law suites there is only so long they can run the clock on that particular play.

<TrumpWrong1>

Spam filing bullshit lawsuits and refusing to concede after you lose is not accepting the lose.

Admitting the defeat, but not liking it is accepting the loss.

maybe hes doing all this so he can have a best seller after leaving the White House...

He's going to need to come up with something since he's currently in debt and owes the IRS more than he's worth.

Maybe you should donate? I hear they have a match going on.

Fun is over.

America is facing a crisis right now and we need to focus on real solutions.

The Trump side show was cool for a bit but now it’s meaningless.

Yes, if the courts declare zero mass scale election fraud, it is what it is. I will never understand the people who saw sleepy Joe and Kamala and thought, yep, these are the people that should run the country..But, I know most people are dummies...

Maybe if the Republican party hadnt nominated a literal conman as president.

I mean if you voted for Trump even after seeing the fraud that was Trump University and how they preyed on vulnerable people to steal from them, well that's on you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back