Trumpers, will you accept the results....

He's going to need to come up with something since he's currently in debt and owes the IRS more than he's worth.

Maybe you should donate? I hear they have a match going on.

You probably got that info from the same source that told you about pee tapes...

That’s as likely to happen as hillary going to jail for her emails

You probably got that info from the same source that told you about pee tapes...

That’s as likely to happen as hillary going to jail for her emails

Nah, it's literally from his own tax returns.

The people that think modern leftism is bat-shit crazy aren’t “Trumpers,” but grown ups. The machine hates grown ups. Don’t do the machines work for it. All the entities you were “resisting” are pushing social leftism now. *snap* *snap* wake up.

Yes. People are going to accept the results once it’s shown that this new form of voting more open to fraud worked well enough that the person who got more legal\legit votes won.

People already accept it. Only Trumpers don't. That's pretty factual.

We need to create a "election result threads by liberals who only showed up after the election" mega thread. There's way too many of these and there are about 10 already created.

God, the quality of this forum has gone way down since last Thursday.

@Possum Jenkins was trying to crack jokes in one thread and it was cringy as shit.

He lost get over it.

<TrumpWrong1>

Spam filing bullshit lawsuits and refusing to concede after you lose is not accepting the lose.

Admitting the defeat, but not liking it is accepting the loss.
Take that up with Trump then. Take that up with his lawyers and the people in his campaign. Take that up with governors. The majority of his voters aren't filing lawsuits. They may be hoping for some 11th hour miracle that the current lawsuits aren't going to provide but once again, that's a play that has a finite limit it can run. How they react after that shot clock runs out and Biden assumes the throne compared to how Liberals handled it when Trump sat his wide rump down on it will be more telling.

Regarding the 2016 election. When Stein and the Greenies filed all their suites for recounts did the Liberal media slap her hands and tell her team to accept the results. When Leonisia Olivares, Jerry W. Lapidus, and Judith L. Craig filed their suit in Florida for a hand recount because Hillary had to be winner did the media and entertainment stars or average citizens tell them to grow up and accept the outcome? How many calls for recounts occurred regarding the 2016 election? Granted, Hillary wasn't actively calling for recounts I give her that. She just spent the next four years blaming everyone and everything for her loss.

Expressing your displeasure of the result is not the same thing as spam filling bullshit law suits over the country like a fucking bitch.
well....thats just not rational lol

I mean.....one side has legal ground to be filing those lawsuits and the other just acted like a bunch of babies who had their seether taken from them.....but the side with legal ground are the bitches? lol

lets look at this ........rationally.....shall we?

if the legalities dont put Trump in office ....the majority of people will accept it.....but lets say for a moment that it ends up going the other way and Trump somehow comes out as Pres again.....will the left accept it? would it be the same sobbing sniveling and whining that went on last time? or would it be worse?

keep in mind.....Rationally is the keyword here.....

well....thats just not rational lol

I mean.....one side has legal ground to be filing those lawsuits and the other just acted like a bunch of babies who had their seether taken from them.....but the side with legal ground are the bitches? lol

lets look at this ........rationally.....shall we?

if the legalities dont put Trump in office ....the majority of people will accept it.....but lets say for a moment that it ends up going the other way and Trump somehow comes out as Pres again.....will the left accept it? would it be the same sobbing sniveling and whining that went on last time? or would it be worse?

keep in mind.....Rationally is the keyword here.....

There is literally zero evidence for any of their lawsuits.

Get out of here with your bullshit kiddo.

Take that up with Trump then. Take that up with his lawyers and the people in his campaign. Take that up with governors. The majority of his voters aren't filing lawsuits. They may be hoping for some 11th hour miracle that the current lawsuits aren't going to provide but once again, that's a play that has a finite limit it can run. How they react after that shot clock runs out and Biden assumes the throne compared to how Liberals handled it when Trump sat his wide rump down on it will be more telling.

Regarding the 2016 election. When Stein and the Greenies filed all their suites for recounts did the Liberal media slap her hands and tell her team to accept the results. When Leonisia Olivares, Jerry W. Lapidus, and Judith L. Craig filed their suit in Florida for a hand recount because Hillary had to be winner did the media and entertainment stars or average citizens tell them to grow up and accept the outcome? How many calls for recounts occurred regarding the 2016 election? Granted, Hillary wasn't actively calling for recounts I give her that. She just spent the next four years blaming everyone and everything for her loss.

I'm going to take it out on all you idiots carrying his water instead.

You clearly didn’t understand it or you go with msnbc “interpretation” of his tax returns and we know how accurate they are...

No it's pretty clear that he's worth nothing and owes lots of money to lots of foreign banks and the IRS.

My prediction is that we’d better get used to the line “....and won in the least secure election of all time...”, because we’ll be hearing it a lot over the next 4 years. So to answer OPs question: no, most likely not.

Did the Anti-Trumpers accept the results of the Mueller investigation, or did they still think Trump colluded with Russia to win the last election?

I'd say they did accept that. Russian collusion isn't mentioned often. Of course I can't quote a lack of mentions.

What i have seen recently is a denial that Russia assisted Trump. This was found to be true.

There is literally zero evidence for any of their lawsuits.

Get out of here with your bullshit kiddo.
more of your rational posting eh? avoid the question put to you and go with an attempt at personal insults instead...

Only if perfectly credible and reasonable evidence is not unduly rejected by the courts.

I want a white glove investigation.

It's pretty clear you wouldn't be able to interpret your own tax records, let alone anyone else's.

yeah, you know better than a billionaire and his team of lawyers and accountants...

gotta lay off lefty conspiracy sites

more of your rational posting eh? avoid the question put to you and go with an attempt at personal insults instead...

I'm sorry I have no recourse but to assume you're actually a child if you're falling for any of these bullshit lawsuits that have literally gone nowhere and accomplished nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back