Trumpers, will you accept the results....

yeah, you know better than a billionaire and his team of lawyers and accountants...

gotta lay off lefty conspiracy sites

He's not a billionaire. His lawyer tried to pull out his dick filming an interview for a movie and then held a press conference outside of a landscaping office.

You guys are fucking embarrassing jokes and you should feel bad. Very bad.

<Dany07>

He's not a billionaire. His lawyer tried to pull out his dick filming an interview for a movie and then held a press conference outside of a landscaping office.

You guys are fucking embarrassing jokes and you should feel bad. Very bad.

<Dany07>

Maybe you shouldn’t post when you forget to take your anti schizophrenia meds...

lefty talking about “reality, hurt feelings and snowflakes”?

{<jordan}

Man! Last 4 years were ruff it seems...

It's pretty obvious. You've been literally flailing around like a wounded animal trying to console yourself with every little spec of bullshit you can find.

Did the Anti-Trumpers accept the results of the Mueller investigation, or did they still think Trump colluded with Russia to win the last election?

You mean the investigation where Mueller reported on 10 instances in which Trump tried to obstruct justice?

Yes, if the courts declare zero mass scale election fraud, it is what it is. I will never understand the people who saw sleepy Joe and Kamala and thought, yep, these are the people that should run the country..But, I know most people are dummies...

Imagine voting for a part-time reality TV star, part-time conman to be President and thinking other people are stupid.

Of course. I think Biden and especially Harris would be horrible for America, but if they win, we should support them and hope they do well. Praise them when they do right. Criticize them when they do wrong. America will make it through this. There will be other elections.

You quit with that grown up shit! It doesn't make sense to the Left.

If the legal process runs it's course and Joe Biden is determined to be the President, then he is my President. All of you Leftists calling for "civility" are the biggest fucking hypocrite tossers out there. All of you crying about accepting elections on the Left, where were you in 2016? What a bunch of pussies.

There are a lot of questions in my mind. If the legal process resolves them, then I will wish my new President the best. I'm not a douche like these people. The same people calling for this election to be accepted, and for civility, also were good with ANTIFA/BLM and said, "Trump is not my President".

giphy%20(3).gif

Un-American pieces of shit.

It's pretty obvious. You've been literally flailing around like a wounded animal trying to console yourself with every little spec of bullshit you can find.

tds is helluva drug....

4 years later and it’s still not wearing off.

if you’ve noticed it’s mostly lefties starting these theads looking for emotional support from other lefties.

Not a "Trumper " but yes.

However no reason to just quit. In this political climate fight to the very end.

Mad dog Hillary told creepy Joe the same thing.

PS: I think Trump lost and thats not going to change.

We need to create a "election result threads by liberals who only showed up after the election" mega thread. There's way too many of these and there are about 10 already created.

God, the quality of this forum has gone way down since last Thursday.

@Possum Jenkins was trying to crack jokes in one thread and it was cringy as shit.

I'll be here after you get banned.

Will you accept the results after the massive amount of money, time, effort and many, many lawsuits (I think most lawsuits ever filed in election history) all come back and the results are not changed?

The vast majority of Trump supporters will accept they lost. They won't like it, any more than Hilary's fans did back in 2016. But they'll understand that all they can do is move on. And they will spend the next four years pissing and moaning, and taking shots at Joe and The Hoe every chance they get;)

There's a tiny minority who will never accept the result, no matter what. There's an even smaller percentage who might go Full McVeigh if Trump winds them up enough.

1 term + impeached + lost popular vote twice = worst president of all time.
Fixed.

Did the Anti-Trumpers accept the results of the Mueller investigation, or did they still think Trump colluded with Russia to win the last election?
Mueller didn't deliver a verdict. This election did.

Try again.

Yes, if the courts declare zero mass scale election fraud, it is what it is. I will never understand the people who saw sleepy Joe and Kamala and thought, yep, these are the people that should run the country..But, I know most people are dummies...
You know, before the courts to decide that there hasn't been "mass scale election fraud" someone would actually have to bring a case to court with some EVIDENCE of mass fraud.

Trump literally doesn't even have a case.

Every lawsuit has been piddly bullshit.

Once again, and this can't be said enough, Trump could win every single lawsuit currently in court and it wouldn't even come close to changing the election results.

It. Is. All. Bullshit.

Last edited:
Imagine voting for a part-time reality TV star, part-time conman to be President and thinking other people are stupid.

Almost as bad as voting for a guy who's senile and sniffs children;)

You mean the investigation where Mueller reported on 10 instances in which Trump tried to obstruct justice?

The initial claim was that Trump was Putin's puppet.

People were pressing this 'guilty before innocent' charge without any substantial evidence and before the completion of an investigation... and here we are 4 years later, with the same people who have been discredited, requiring substantial evidence and trying to obstruct justice/an investigation on the possibility of voter fraud.

If the Anti-Trumpers are of any indication, people will continue following their emotions regardless of what an investigation yields.

Back