Trump will not be owned or guided by Koch brothers. Trump, and his son Eric, say it was their choice

That's just one of the reasons why his Presidency would be a far riskier thing than the Clinternative. All signs indicate he'd make the huge mistake you describe.

And his unfitness for office shows in the number of his own Party that rebuke him and wouldn't torpedo their political careers by getting aboard the Trump train to nowhere. The only people who'd be willing to take that risk are people who can't lose their base anyways.

Clinton has her faults but being unwilling to listen to wise counsel isn't one of them.

It's about intention.
I don't believe it is Hilarys intention to put the needs of the American people above her corporate globalist cronies.
There's a lifetime career that says otherwise to look at as proof.

She let Americans die in Benghazi in order to avoid offending their govt by sending our guys in right away and to avoid having to admit the real reason for the attack was her failure there.

She lied knowingly when asked if she sent any classified materials over her email in order to protect her image.
We have proof of this from the FBI directors own mouth.

She does not have honest intentions and never did.

I believe it is Trump's intention to actually put the needs of American citizens over those of the globalists.
He speaks out against them like no other politician has because he's not owned by them.

I mean jeez, the Koch Bros are considering voting for Hilary and hate Trump. Let that sink in.

Much of His own party doesn't like him for the same reason. He won't fall in line with the Corp masters. It's his entire platform from day 1.

I mean jeez, the Koch Bros are considering voting for Hilary and hate Trump. Let that sink in.

Yeah, let this ^ bullshit sink in.

It took me 10 seconds to find this. Perhaps you should invest a few seconds yourself before spouting nonsense.

"At this point I can't support either candidate," Koch told the attendees, adding to scattered applause, "but I'm certainly not going to support Hillary."

The notion that he would support the Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton, is "blood libel," Koch said.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...ins-donors-why-he-won-t-support-trump-n620621

I've actually watched him in an interview say he won't support Trump and would consider Hilary.

The point is really that they refuse to support Trump because they know he will not be their lap dog like so many other politicians are.

I've actually watched him in an interview say he won't support Trump and would consider Hilary.

The point is really that they refuse to support Trump because they know he will not be their lap dog like so many other politicians are.

Did you also see 1000s of Muslims celebrating on 9/11 too?

Did you also see 1000s of Muslims celebrating on 9/11 too?
Did you read that article ? It's a joke.
At one point it was said that if they supported Trump they would be compromising their values and they would never again be able to hold politicians acountable.
That's hysterical. The Koch Bros would compromise their values by supporting Trump ? You can't make this shit up.

LOL, Trump has been courting them for the past two months. Unfortunately for him, the Koch Brothers aren't dumb.

LOL, Trump has been courting them for the past two months. Unfortunately for him, the Koch Brothers aren't dumb.

Even worse, since last year.

The Trump campaign sought access to the political and public policy network helmed by the Koch brothers. Trump’s aides detailed his policy positions for the Kochs and their donors in a survey put together by Freedom Partners Chamber of Commerce, the group that coordinates the Koch network and hosts its twice-a-year donor gatherings.

But when Trump was not among the five candidates invited to the Koch donor gathering in August at which the survey was distributed to donors, he unleashed some serious snark at his rivals who were included ― Rubio, Walker, Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz and Carly Fiorina.

“I wish good luck to all of the Republican candidates that traveled to California to beg for money etc. from the Koch Brothers. Puppets?” he tweeted.

And the kicker....

Interestingly, the Trump campaign employs several operatives who once worked for entities within the Koch network, including the campaign manager, Lewandowski, who served as the New Hampshire state director and in other positions for the Koch-backed Americans for Prosperity.

The reason we hired Corey is we thought he could help us with Koch,” said one of the sources close to the Trump campaign.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-paul-singer-koch-brothers-215540

Koch aides say Koch refused meetings. Was just watching State of the Union on CNN, and they kind of leaned towards Trump's version of events, and Eric's assertions that "Trump Presidency will not be filled with Washington insiders." -Of course sounds like political BS, but interesting if they actually mean it. Not sure if they do or don't. I DO know Clinton is not interested in bucking any business as usual in Washington.

I really like the fact Trump isn't backed by Koch brothers.. A lot. Like, a lot.

So anyways, does this improve your view of Trump in any way, and whose version of the story do you believe?

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Charles-Kock-Trump-meeting/2016/07/30/id/741370/

P.S. It's actually interesting how most of the mainstream media is ignoring this. It's actually pretty big news. I sometimes think it's not just the money that Pres Nominees need from the super-pacs and Kock types, but the backing/favors in behind the scenes areas that come with the power players backing their investments.

Trump has been trying to get their money since people started dropping out of the GOP race. He's been turned down repeatedly...

Koch said it would require a major shift in tone and policy for him to back Trump. Koch said he would need to be convinced that Trump supported his top causes “in a way ... wasn’t just hype,” ticking off as conditions: support for free trade, "free speech," eliminating “corporate welfare” and “trying to find common ground with people.”

Is that likely to happen? “No,” Koch said. “But we want to be open.”

Trump campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks said in a statement that the meeting would occur "in the next week or so and we look forward to identifying areas of common ground."

Trump's aides reached out to the network “a couple weeks ago,” said Steve Lombardo, Koch Industries’ top spokesman. Koch said Mark Holden, Koch Industries’ general counsel and chairman of the network’s umbrella group, Freedom Partners Chamber of Commerce, would participate in the meeting.

The effort by Trump’s camp to court the Koch network represents a sharp reversal for the New York real-estate developer, who touted his ability to fund his own primary campaign

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...mpaign-meeting-republican-president/85597102/

Trump has been trying to get their money since people started dropping out of the GOP race. He's been turned down repeatedly...

Koch said it would require a major shift in tone and policy for him to back Trump. Koch said he would need to be convinced that Trump supported his top causes “in a way ... wasn’t just hype,” ticking off as conditions: support for free trade, "free speech," eliminating “corporate welfare” and “trying to find common ground with people.”

Is that likely to happen? “No,” Koch said. “But we want to be open.”

Trump campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks said in a statement that the meeting would occur "in the next week or so and we look forward to identifying areas of common ground."

Trump's aides reached out to the network “a couple weeks ago,” said Steve Lombardo, Koch Industries’ top spokesman. Koch said Mark Holden, Koch Industries’ general counsel and chairman of the network’s umbrella group, Freedom Partners Chamber of Commerce, would participate in the meeting.

The effort by Trump’s camp to court the Koch network represents a sharp reversal for the New York real-estate developer, who touted his ability to fund his own primary campaign

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...mpaign-meeting-republican-president/85597102/

Trump policy being a problem for the Koch brothers is more than ok with me.

I don't vote, I'm not in a battleground state.

There are usually ballot issues that affect your state. You should vote.

And yes, it's futile, rigged, and a two party system is a joke.

Na they are too busy trying to figure out how to back Hillary without losing face. After all Hillary is billionaires best friend.

It is like me saying I would not bang Margot Robbie dressed as Harley Quinn. She was not banging me anyway.
Trump was courting some Koch, but they said "Naw Dawg, we will invest in local races"

I don't vote, I'm not in a battleground state.
Why the fuck do you feel the need to talk, then? Why do you come to this subforum?

Get out and vote, or bite your useless tongue. Sweet Jesus I can't stand people like you.

Na they are too busy trying to figure out how to back Hillary without losing face. After all Hillary is billionaires best friend.

Not sure what you think that proves. Trump also has "friends", and is just as buried in their deep pockets:

adeson3.jpg

... Or they think he's nutty as a fruitcake.

... Or they think he's nutty as a fruitcake.

So it's that they are afraid he will take power and money from their attempted oligarchy by truly putting the people's needs first when it comes to trade deals and corporate America in general

Or they just think he's a fruitcake.

Tough call. I mean I know that they probably hate to lose money and power, but their disdain for fruitcakes might be the stronger motivation for hating Trump.
Dried fruit and nuts in a cake can really piss billionaires off sometimes.

Christmas can be a dangerous time on Wall St.
:p

Why the fuck do you feel the need to talk, then? Why do you come to this subforum?

Get out and vote, or bite your useless tongue. Sweet Jesus I can't stand people like you.

Didn't realize I give up my freedom of speech for not voting.

Back