Trump will not be owned or guided by Koch brothers. Trump, and his son Eric, say it was their choice

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
Koch aides say Koch refused meetings. Was just watching State of the Union on CNN, and they kind of leaned towards Trump's version of events, and Eric's assertions that "Trump Presidency will not be filled with Washington insiders." -Of course sounds like political BS, but interesting if they actually mean it. Not sure if they do or don't. I DO know Clinton is not interested in bucking any business as usual in Washington.

I really like the fact Trump isn't backed by Koch brothers.. A lot. Like, a lot.

So anyways, does this improve your view of Trump in any way, and whose version of the story do you believe?

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Charles-Kock-Trump-meeting/2016/07/30/id/741370/

P.S. It's actually interesting how most of the mainstream media is ignoring this. It's actually pretty big news. I sometimes think it's not just the money that Pres Nominees need from the super-pacs and Kock types, but the backing/favors in behind the scenes areas that come with the power players backing their investments.

Last edited:
I believe that the people with actual influence and power are the ones who made the call on this. It sounds like a pretty standard "You can't fire me, I quit!" from the Drumpf camp.

I think both of them want nothing to do with each other.

I believe that the people with actual influence and power are the ones who made the call on this. It sounds like a pretty standard "You can't fire me, I quit!" from the Drumpf camp.

I would tend to agree with this..But from what I heard Trump's son Eric was pretty specific with how it went down. Could easily be BS from him, of course.

You have to be one most ignorant posters on the board, go back to chanting "Black Lives matter"*shout out for their sponsor George Soros"

I remember all the rage from the left about Citizens United and Wall Street money and then they run a candidate that has excepted at least 50 million from Hedge fund managers to Trumps 19,000$.

Yes, but his gorgeous and curvy daughter is married to a jew and converted plus they both have had a huge role in his campaign apparently, and his VP is an evangelical. But I guess that cannot ever mean anything at all.

I am not saying it does mean anything, but at the same time what you state in the OP does not really mean anything either.

I like German last names. They sound responsible.

Koch brothers have openly supported voting for Hillary over Trump while Trump was begging foreign politicians for money.

I know who i believe.

I would tend to agree with this..But from what I heard Trump's son Eric was pretty specific with how it went down. Could easily be BS from him, of course.
Trump also claims that he received a letter from the NFL about having debates on game nights. The NFL says no such letter was ever sent. Trump and his campaign are very loose with their facts.

Koch bros will have to kiss the ring sooner or later. It would have been cheaper to do it now.

They are all full of shit, they they will continue to all be full of shit every 4 years and all the days in between.

Odd considering the koch's political philosophy is similar to trumps.

With the exception to trade of course, maybe thats what this decision came down to: money.

The Koch brothers will back this moron but they draw the line at Trump.

We def have entered the twilight zone

Scott-Walker-800x430.jpg

Odd considering the koch's political philosophy is similar to trumps.

With the exception to trade of course, maybe thats what this decision came down to: money.
I think they'd rather have a candidate who they know they can control (Hillary) than a candidate no one seems to be able to control.

Clinton's superPACs have raised 122M, Trump's have raised 5M. So it's fair to say bankers and hedge fund managers don't consider Trump a good investment i.e. they can't control him.

Yes, but his gorgeous and curvy daughter is married to a jew and converted plus they both have had a huge role in his campaign apparently, and his VP is an evangelical. But I guess that cannot ever mean anything at all.

I am not saying it does mean anything, but at the same time what you state in the OP does not really mean anything either.
Trump is pretty based nonetheless...

I have been waiting for a bit to see how Hilary fans will explain the Koch Bros backing her and wanting nothing to do with Trump.
As far as I'm concerned there aren't many more clear indicators of who will work for the people and who will be a bitch for the Koch Bros and Wall St in general.

How are the lefties dealing with this conundrum ?
After years of many speaking out against how corrupt the Kochs are how will any justify this ?

Do we really need any more evidence proving Hilary is and always has been a Corporate shill ?

At this point I really don't see how anyone can be voting for Hilary.

If you ain't got Washington insiders when you get to Washington, you ain't gonna get much accomplished.

I have been waiting for a bit to see how Hilary fans will explain the Koch Bros backing her and wanting nothing to do with Trump.

Do we really need any more evidence proving Hilary is and always has been a Corporate shill ?

At this point I really don't see how anyone can be voting for Hilary.
I don't have a horse in the race,but I think everyone with half a brain knows she's a shill,it'll be overlooked though and she'll be your next POTUS.

Back