Elections Trump was trying to put Ivanka as head of the world bank

so it's obvious to anybody except you and other tds lefty underlings its just another pathetic attempt to distract from lefty failures (in this case biden disastrous presidency)

Why should the public not discuss a President seeking to put his unqualified daughter in charge of such an important financial institution? Are there not issues to discuss, such as nepotism, something that you specifically have complained about (although, never about trump)? On what planet do you believe the rest of the world is required to stay quite and is banned from discussing a former president who, at least for the moment, claims to want to run again?

You don't have valid reasons for demanding silence. You just can't think of a genuine defense for this. There are obvious conflicts of interests with this appointment as well as a clear lack of experience with Ivanka having never worked in anything remotely comparable. If you can't see that, you're blind.

You know, it's ok to occasionally admit that a political candidate you endorse has made a poor decision. If you lack the courage to do that, understand how silly and desperate it looks to have you demanding that all others break off their talks in order to spare you feelings.

Why should the public not discuss a President seeking to put his unqualified daughter in charge of such an important financial institution? Are there not issues to discuss, such as nepotism, something that you specifically have complained about (although, never about trump)? On what planet do you believe the rest of the world is required to stay quite and is banned from discussing a former president who, at least for the moment, claims to want to run again?

You don't have valid reasons for demanding silence. You just can't think of a genuine defense for this. There are obvious conflicts of interests with this appointment as well as a clear lack of experience with Ivanka having never worked in anything remotely comparable. If you can't see that, you're blind.

You know, it's ok to occasionally admit that a political candidate you endorse has made a poor decision. If you lack the courage to do that, understand how silly and desperate it looks to have you demanding that all others break off their talks in order to spare you feelings.
She wasn’t appointed. End of discussion. And the guy you are replying to is right, even the mod in this thread is questioning why is their so much random trump talk all of a sudden.

you know as well as I do, it’s because sleepy China Biden is starting to be an absolute disaster and he is an embarrassment.

you can talk about anything you want, but thst doesn't mean others have to play along and pretend that your gossip and speculation is more than that (especially how other allegations regarding trump turned out). also its obviously a distraction so ppl dont focus on biden failures, so why cant that be pointed out?

. also its obviously a distraction so ppl dont focus on biden failures, so why cant that be pointed out?

Well it can, but it's a remarkably stupid point. Taking a quick glance at every MSM source this week, just about every Biden issue has been covered in remarkably more detail than this story. So your insistence that this was brought up as a distraction, is pretty naive.

What you have hear is the same excuse we always have from trumpers: Every poor decision made by his administration should never be discussed. Anyone who talks about the former president who intends to run again, is suffering from a psychosis and only the brave conservatives are willing to put their heads in the sand and not discuss it.

And the proof of this can be seen from this very subforum. We have half a dozen "biden sucks" thread topics on the front page alone. It's not a distraction boy. You're just unwilling to talk about it.

She wasn’t appointed. End of discussion.

Why would that be the end of the discussion? I think an elected official trying to do something remarkably self-serving and stupid, can be talked about. After all, the elected official in question, trump, is adamant that he will run for president again. So, those with two working brain cells can deduce that this type of appointment, should trump get elected, might again become an issue.

What other issues do you immediately cease conversing about so long as they ended as attempts? "The guy only tried to commit murder. It didn't happen. End of discussion." Nonsense.

And the guy you are replying to is right, even the mod in this thread is questioning why is their so much random trump talk all of a sudden.

Holy shit! A mod said that! Well I guess that ends the discussion. Can't ever think of a time a mod said something dumb here.

But if you need help explaining it to him, refer to the portion above where we discussed how people who intend to run for president, may be able to make unsound appointments that would be of concern to some Americans. For example, appointing your own daughter who has never worked at a financial situation, has no background whatsover in approving loans, and has a very marked conflict of interest. If the mod in question is still having trouble with this, then I don't know what to tell you.

you know as well as I do, it’s because sleepy China Biden is starting to be an absolute disaster and he is an embarrassment.

Well it hasn't moved the needle at all and virtually every news outlet is still covering the biden administrations issues, so I think the facts show that you are dead wrong.

But even if this was the case, could we really say that biden administrations decisions are truly embarrassing as say, I don't know, being caught lying about participating in home invasions?

I think not.

Well it can, but it's a remarkably stupid point. Taking a quick glance at every MSM source this week, just about every Biden issue has been covered in remarkably more detail than this story. So your insistence that this was brought up as a distraction, is pretty naive.

What you have hear is the same excuse we always have from trumpers: Every poor decision made by his administration should never be discussed. Anyone who talks about the former president who intends to run again, is suffering from a psychosis and only the brave conservatives are willing to put their heads in the sand and not discuss it.

And the proof of this can be seen from this very subforum. We have half a dozen "biden sucks" thread topics on the front page alone. It's not a distraction boy. You're just unwilling to talk about it.

Why would that be the end of the discussion? I think an elected official trying to do something remarkably self-serving and stupid, can be talked about. After all, the elected official in question, trump, is adamant that he will run for president again. So, those with two working brain cells can deduce that this type of appointment, should trump get elected, might again become an issue.

What other issues do you immediately cease conversing about so long as they ended as attempts? "The guy only tried to commit murder. It didn't happen. End of discussion." Nonsense.

Holy shit! A mod said that! Well I guess that ends the discussion. Can't ever think of a time a mod said something dumb here.

But if you need help explaining it to him, refer to the portion above where we discussed how people who intend to run for president, may be able to make unsound appointments that would be of concern to some Americans. For example, appointing your own daughter who has never worked at a financial situation, has no background whatsover in approving loans, and has a very marked conflict of interest. If the mod in question is still having trouble with this, then I don't know what to tell you.

Well it hasn't moved the needle at all and virtually every news outlet is still covering the biden administrations issues, so I think the facts show that you are dead wrong.

But even if this was the case, could we really say that biden administrations decisions are truly embarrassing as say, I don't know, being caught lying about participating in home invasions?

I think not.
What the hell does home invasions have to do with this thread?! Lol

Trumps kids banked on his Presidency.
Ivanka got an ass load of Chinese Patents.
Jared got a billion dollar loan from Qatar and China. China seems to be a theme.
The GOP bought coke head Don Jr's, book, Triggered. What a lame title, what is the next one called LIbtard, Snowflake.

I remember the roast of Trump.
Someone said he and Trump had something in common.
They both had sexual fantasies about his daughter.

Not sure why anyone finds this hard to believe.

Trump appointed both her and Jared as senior advisors to the President with Jared in charge of the opiod crisis, border wall, mid east peace, etc.

Not sure about Ivanka, but I'm pretty sure she was in charge of the Goya account at Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce.
6a177e69038980f0ad1bbb66ae24ce51

Granted running a tabloid and selling women's clothing make them more than qualified, but still.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back