Elections Trump was trying to put Ivanka as head of the world bank

Why? I'd love to hear what makes you think she's that unworthy and why you think she deserves your posted insult.

<Kpop775>
ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-times-square-billboard-01-gty-llr-201024_1603557674132_hpMain_4x5_992.jpg

Reactions: PEB

Are you unable to actually have a discussion on your opinion or simply wanting to post pics without explanation for some reason??????

Can you at least type out your reason instead of doing the equivalent of posting a meme?

Nepotism, when hiring the best just won’t do.

He inserts himself into the public discourse. He has rallies. He is perceived to be the GOP kingmaker. GOP candiates for 2024 , like Haley, won't run if he runs. All in all, he is very much the leader of the GOP and has a huge impact on politics.
I mean, "technically" he's holding weekly rallies and calling into Fox News every other day, and doing interviews on OAN and Newsmax, but it's not like anybody pays attention to a former POTUS.

Trump is like Fight Club.

You're not supposed to talk about him.

I can understand thinking some of these stories are made up, but to think literally all of them are just made up stories to hurt Trump?
<puh-lease75>

<Grimes01>

I don't know who is dumber; Trump for nominating his air-head, unqualified daughter to one of the most important positions in global management or the dildos who believe that she could have ended up with the job?
Trump wasn't dumb, he was just being nepotistic. Can't think of any other President in recent history who was as nepotistic as Trump.

Wether you like her or not this was fucking epic

ev94o696qso31.jpg

Anonymous sources not authorized to speak tell the Intercept..........

And a man who was critical of the World Bank was appointed anyway but let's get worked up like we did with Russian Collusion.

I mean wasn't attempted collusion pretty much proven with the Trump tower meeting? It doesn't get much more clear than the texts between Trump's campaign staff and son and the Russian agent about government aid to harm Hillary Clinton.

Is the sudden uptick in TDS fake stories lately just to get democrat voters to look away from the shit job the democrats are doing? Obviously worked on the dolts on here, but the approval ratings don't suggest it's working on that many people.

Anonymous sources not authorized to speak tell the Intercept..........

And a man who was critical of the World Bank was appointed anyway but let's get worked up like we did with Russian Collusion.
When you say that somehow I think of Clinton saying he had no sexual relations with that woman. <{chips}>

This. But Trump is no different mocking people.
While that's true, it's quite a bad look when people mimic the behavior of individuals they detest using the excuse "if they could do it, why can't I?" Honestly, in my eyes they're worse. Since you know it's bad, why are you still doing it? Once you sink to the same level of the person you're trying to criticize, there's really not much point in you saying shit or weight in your criticisms.

While that's true, it's quite a bad look when people mimic the behavior of individuals they detest using the excuse "if they could do it, why can't I?" Honestly, in my eyes they're worse. Since you know it's bad, why are you still doing it? Once you sink to the same level of the person you're trying to criticize, there's really not much point in you saying shit or weight in your criticisms.
<WellThere><NoneOfMy>

Back