Trump wants more tax cuts

The largest part of national debt is paying the interest on the money we lent in bailout funds.
Think about that for a minute.

What examples do you have in mind?
I'm not speaking about Trump's tax cuts specifically, Kennedy's reduction of the top marginal income tax rate from 91% to 70% increased revenues for Treasury.

I'm not speaking about Trump's tax cuts specifically, Kennedy's reduction of the top marginal income tax rate from 91% to 70% increased revenues for Treasury.
Gotcha.

The arguments, when well reasoned, have been that tax cuts from current levels will not pay for themselves. But I certainly take your point that they can (and have historically).

As do I but why didn’t he do this in the first place? Did he lie to you about the first tax cut?

Was the first tax cut not a middle class tax cut?
It was, and I felt the effect of it this year in my return.

It was, and I felt the effect of it this year in my return.

So did I. I get like 140 every 2 weeks. Doesn’t affect my life at all and I would rather have it go to the middle or lower class.

Upper class got 80% of the cuts. Wonder why he wants another middle class tax cut? lol first one didn’t work?

So did I. I get like 140 every 2 weeks. Doesn’t affect my life at all and I would rather have it go to the middle or lower class.

Upper class got 80% of the cuts. Wonder why he wants another middle class tax cut? lol first one didn’t work?
Oh. That wasn't my experience at all.

Maybe I'm upper class??

Oh. That wasn't my experience at all.

Maybe I'm upper class??

Maybe. My wife and I are well into 6 figs and between us we get about 370 a month extra.

I didn’t need it and would gladly pay more to ensure lower income people have affordable healthcare

Trump is insane. This (low taxes high spending high debt) is what politicians do for votes in democracies though and why places like Italy and Greece are in deep shit and bankers basically now control those countries not the people. We'll be there soon at this rate.

Maybe thats the plan. Certainly republicans can't get rid of social security through votes. But when payment to bankers is consuming 70% of tax receipts it will go along with almost all social welfare. Bank on it. (no pun intended)

The largest part of national debt is paying the interest on the money we lent in bailout funds.
Think about that for a minute.

When I think about that, I conclude there is too much deregulation happening in the financial world.
Messed up derivatives and sub prime securities shouldn't be on the market.
Why are republicans always so for deregulation of the laws for doing business ?

Back