Trump wants more tax cuts

zebby23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
so Trump now wants a 10% middle class tax cut?

Basically trump was answering questions and started rambling about in the next week or so he is (somehow) going to pass a middle class tax cut that is going to be voted on when the Congress isn’t even in session.

Is he admitting the first tax cut didn’t benefit the middle class?

Is he so uninformed he didn’t know Congress isn’t even in session during the time he wanted a vote?
A reporter had to point that out to him and he says” we will do the vote after the elections”

Could he be any more incompetent. In b4 the Trump supporters suffering from TDS come in to defend him. Oh and also, the ranking member of the senate budget committee Chris Van Hollen knows nothing about this tax cut.

Wonder if Trump knows more then the generals

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...-to-vote-on-10-percent-tax-cut-after-election

Cool. Trump's an idiot. Shouldn't we be concentrating on middle eastern terrorism headed our way via Honduras?

Cool. Trump's an idiot. Shouldn't we be concentrating on middle eastern terrorism headed our way via Honduras?

Trump is lying to you. Scare tactics seem to work on some of us. Brown people aren’t inherently evil. Back to the miraculous tax cuts Trump is creating out of thin air

I like it anytime govt decides that they will take less of my hard earned money.

"While we acknowledge there are vulnerabilities at both our northern and southern border, we do not see any evidence that ISIS or other Sunni terrorist groups are trying to infiltrate the southern US border," a senior counterterrorism official told CNN.

Trump is Fake News

I like it anytime govt decides that they will take less of my hard earned money.

As do I but why didn’t he do this in the first place? Did he lie to you about the first tax cut?

Was the first tax cut not a middle class tax cut?

if you think Donald Trump is an idiot then........

He might be the smartest man alive

"While we acknowledge there are vulnerabilities at both our northern and southern border, we do not see any evidence that ISIS or other Sunni terrorist groups are trying to infiltrate the southern US border," a senior counterterrorism official told CNN.

Trump is Fake News
How fucking dare you impugn our president. Have you no integrity?

We need tax raises or hasnt anyone noticed we are running a 1 trillion dollar deficit in this great economy? Just wait until we have a dip per usual, 2-3 trillion?

Clinton banked money in his great economy. Trump is selling us out to bond holders with his.

Republicans used to be responsible like Ike had 92% top marginal rates to pay for all his programs and the war. Now they are worse than democrats. Way worse fiscally.

He will have to cut Gov't spending. Can't keep cutting taxes and keeping the same level of Gov't spending.

CUT GOV'T SPENDING!

They won't take less. It will just become debt spending, which destroys the economy.

What we need in America is a near 100 percent tax rate. Americans should pay for every penny our government spends.

Only then will there be an uprising and real change.

He will have to cut Gov't spending. Can't keep cutting taxes and keeping the same level of Gov't spending.

CUT GOV'T SPENDING!
I think you're looking for democrats... Republicans imbalance budgets and deficits far more. It's funny cause it's true.

I think you're looking for democrats... Republicans imbalance budgets and deficits far more. It's funny cause it's true.

Please stop with the facts. Lots of Trumpers in here and they are offended by those pesky factoids

Back