Trump vs Boris

Gosh, I wonder what it is thats deterred other countries from attacking us ?

You guys are constantly saying, like everyone else, that we don't need hundreds of thousands of troops spread in industrialized nations across the world.

But now we need to be everywhere because the world needs America across the globe.

You guys are constantly saying, like everyone else, that we don't need hundreds of thousands of troops spread in industrialized nations across the world.
I don't say that. The world wants us to be their police, no matter what a few dorks say on the internet.

But now we need to be everywhere because the world needs America across the globe.

It sort of does. Look at the UN.

I don't say that. The world wants us to be their police, no matter what a few dorks say on the internet.

It sort of does. Look at the UN.
Umm in the space of days when Trump was going to bring all the Troops home starting with those in Iraq, and people were being critical saying 'you need a plan and not just a reaction', you defended Trump and that move criticizing people with the garbage posting of 'you want to keep troops in harms way'.

As soon as Trump changed his tune and instead the Troops would be kept but moved to more strategic areas (protecting oil fields), you pivoted to 'well he has to stay as they would get too much criticism for pulling out if something bad happened'.

So don't pretend you have any consistent or ethical position. If tomorrow Trump says 'we are out' you will cheerlead that. If the next day he says 'we are doubling down' you will cheerlead that. You are the classic Trump sheep.

Umm in the space of days when Trump was going to bring all the Troops home starting with those in Iraq, and people were being critical saying 'you need a plan and not just a reaction', you defended Trump and that move criticizing people with the garbage posting of 'you want to keep troops in harms way'.
What thread was this?

The threads on those topics.
I'd like to see what I said in context. Please provide an example of what I said. You must have just looked at it, if its so fresh in your mind.

I'd like to see what I said in context. Please provide an example of what I said. You must have just looked at it, if its so fresh in your mind.

Would you like to deny it first, before you ask him to dig through your post history?

Would you like to deny it first, before you ask him to dig through your post history?
I just would like to see the quote in context. I don't recall what was said so I can't defend it or otherwise. Like I said, I used the search function with the words he posted but couldn't find it.

I just would like to see the quote in context. I don't recall what was said so I can't defend it or otherwise. Like I said, I used the search function with the words he posted but couldn't find it.

Do you remember making comments even close to what he is saying, as in the general position?

See, I think you should define what you actually said before you ask him to dig through your post history to find the exact words.

Not verbatim, but in general.

Do you remember making comments even close to what he is saying, as in the general position?

See, I think you should define what you actually said before you ask him to dig through your post history to find the exact words.

Not verbatim, but in general.
I thought perhaps it was in regards to Syria but I couldn't find anything that inconsistent with my current view. I suspect he was just making shit up. I've noticed that quite a bit lately. Literally like a dozen times over the past week I've asked people to show me these things they claim I say but seems like crickets everytime.

I thought perhaps it was in regards to Syria but I couldn't find anything that inconsistent with my current view. I suspect he was just making shit up. I've noticed that quite a bit lately. Literally like a dozen times over the past week I've asked people to show me these things they claim I say but seems like crickets everytime.

Well, let's clearly state it now.

Should we leave the ME or not?

I would prefer we were not there but don't believe its a smart choice to just walk away.

I would prefer it rains cocaine and hookers.

Do you support us staying in the ME?

I think you said yes, but I want you to be clear.

I would prefer it rains cocaine and hookers.

Do you support us staying in the ME?

I think you said yes, but I want you to be clear.
I answered your question. If you want a different answer, ask someone else.

I answered your question. If you want a different answer, ask someone else.

I think you are ducking a clear answer.

If you think it is a bad idea to leave, just say that. That is the answer to my question.

What you wish would have happened is neither here nor there.

I think you are ducking a clear answer.

If you think it is a bad idea to leave, just say that. That is the answer to my question.

What you wish would have happened is neither here nor there.
Well, thats what I think. You're not going to get me to commit to a one word answer that I don't believe so you can pigeonhole me later.

Well, thats what I think. You're not going to get me to commit to a one word answer that I don't believe so you can pigeonhole me later.

Let me make my question very specific then.

What should we do in the future, keep our troops in the ME, or bring them home?

Lol, a vote for Trump, is a vote for war with Iran.
Yeah, see. That right there is exactly why I wasn't going to let you wrangle me into the answer you wanted. You're not stupid but I got why you were playing dumb there.

Back