International Trump unveils Middle East peace plan with two-state solution, tunnel connecting West Bank and Gaza

No, Gaza isn't close. Population density is 10x greater than the West Bank.

I'm not saying Gaza's great. It's not. Gaza has about 3x the population of the Warsaw Ghetto. Gaza is 138 sq. miles. The Warsaw Ghetto was 1.3 sq. miles.

Stop comparing things today to the Holocaust. It makes you sound like an idiot.

Don't worry he doesn't care about sounding like an idiot.

If you notice, they have subtly added the Golan heights to the Israel territory. I also think the 2 states solution wont happen, Israel offers ridiculous solutions to appear good, while the status quo advantages them.

Btw I'm not answering to the two Zionists so no need for you guys to quote / answer me.

What the fuck is wrong with you? The population density of the Warsaw Ghetto was more than 350x that of the West Bank.

Yes, because praying for the President, is the same as what those piece of inhuman shit terrorists do. You cant even compare the two. Nice try. O yeah, fuck Islam and their pedo prophet. Fuck anyone who holds that man as the highest example of a man. Fuck anyone who treats anyone who isnt a straight muslim man, the way those backward thinking camel jockeys do. O did I mention fuck Islam?
Uh oh. You're headed for dubs my man.[/QUOTE]

Dont give two shits what I get. Fuck Islam. Fuck anyone who agrees with ANY backwards ass religion. Want real peace in the middle east? Get rid of ALL religion.

Well, I'm thinking that left wing and centrist Israelis would be more willing to share the land for peace compared to the right wing Zionists. I don't think a one state solution has ever been given any consideration by Likud.

There is so little difference between Likud and Blue & White on the Palestinian question, it's not worth talking about. Nobody with any following in the Israeli body politic is arguing for a return to the '67 borders, the de-unification of Jerusalem, the return of the Golan Heights, dismantling the major settlements, or not annexing the Jordan Valley. That's what's so funny about Likud and Netanyahu Derangement Syndrome. You guys think it's just Bibi, but it's not. His views on the Palestinians are held by the vast majority of Israelis.

Israel is a democracy. If Netanyahu's views weren't widely accepted, do you think he'd be the longest serving PM in Israel's history?

This.

mid they can’t freely leave when they want to, or freely trade with other nations, they won’t be a real country.

it’s one big Warsaw ghetto. Or open air prison.

Well, its not really much of a concentration camp if they can just leave.

I've posted it here many times. Israel will ensure there are no Palistinians left in Gaza and th eWest bank eventually, so the bandaid approach is the only way to go. Do it quickly- relocate all Palistinians now.

Since WW2, the zionists always win.

There is so little difference between Likud and Blue & White on the Palestinian question, it's not worth talking about. Nobody with any following in the Israeli body politic is arguing for a return to the '67 borders, the de-unification of Jerusalem, the return of the Golan Heights, dismantling the major settlements, or not annexing the Jordan Valley. That's what's so funny about Likud and Netanyahu Derangement Syndrome. You guys think it's just Bibi, but it's not. His views on the Palestinians are held by the vast majority of Israelis.

Israel is a democracy. If Netanyahu's views weren't widely accepted, do you think he'd be the longest serving PM in Israel's history?

Believe me I have no illusions of returning to 1967 as Israel now has 600k settlers and billions in infrastructure in the West Bank. It's obvious that Likud and their allies will not stop settlements and their aim is to settle the entirety of Judea and Samaria. Trump's new deal as far as I know did not include the PA at the table so it was disingenuous to begin with, I cannot see how any of this can be taken seriously. If what you say is true a one state solution seams completely impossible as Israel could not remain a democracy and a Jewish state for very long.

News came out recently about Jeffrey Epstein and his secret Island. Epstein is also linked to Ghislaine Maxwell who's Father is Robert Maxwell who was allegedly part of the Israeli intelligence service Mossad. All of these people are Jewish of course (its relevant to mention this).

The most realistic theory going around is that Jeffrey Epstein Island was used to film people in power doing incriminating stuff for blackmail purposes and we can guess its for the benefit of Israel.

As soon as the news of Epsteins death came out Trump tweeted it was the Clintons which to me seemed suspicious. Pointing the finger at someone else can be an indication that you yourself are guilty of something. He's also been one of the most if not the most pro Israel president in recent history.

I don't know. Maybe its me but all of these things are starting to add up. I could be wrong. Not all of these things are facts but I dont think anyone can deny its a good argument yet no ones really talking about this. Most conspiracy theorists reserve their conspiracies for Liberals, Clintons, Soros, Obama etc. Yet if you try to include Trump or make an argument that these people are on both the left and the right those same conspiracies theorists who constantly tell others to be open minded get defensive.

Its not like Trump wasn't a Democrat in the past and we've seen him at the parties with the Clintons and Epstein but hey to you guys Trump is anti Establishment and will drain the swamp right? Just makes you wonder if some of these people that push these conspiracies are just trolls who do not care who is what and dont even care about some of the arguments they make. As long as their agendas are implemented. I heard a recent argument that Qanon is an Israeli Psyop but im sure most of the people who follow Qanon are in too deep to be open to different theories.

bMpqmKH.jpg

Palestine has never heard of beggars cant be choosers, have they

you don't get bodied in multiple, successive wars, and then make demands like you were the victor...

that's now how reality works guys
edit: i should add i'm not so super Pro Israel guy, i just think it's weird that they demand things after getting bodied, repeatedly

Translation: "Might makes right!"

In that instance to a degree, but the history of Israel is for the most part them bitch slapping all and sundry who tried to attack them.

And this is one of the main reasons why there will never be peace until another power can rival them. MAD 101

Palestinans want a fair peace? Palestinians idea of a fair peace is to wipe Israel off the map.

Typical Zionist. Blame the victims, and society will believe due to the Zionists' influence/control over the mechanisms of our society and government.

Believe me I have no illusions of returning to 1967 as Israel now has 600k settlers and billions in infrastructure in the West Bank. It's obvious that Likud and their allies will not stop settlements and their aim is to settle the entirety of Judea and Samaria. Trump's new deal as far as I know did not include the PA at the table so it was disingenuous to begin with, I cannot see how any of this can be taken seriously. If what you say is true a one state solution seams completely impossible as Israel could not remain a democracy and a Jewish state for very long.
Simple you show them something as a starting point for negotiation

bolder part
What would happen to the Jews exactly

Point 1: Arguing that Trump's solution is disingenuous because the Palestinians haven't participated is disingenuous in itself. First, because it was made clear that this was a starting point for talks. Second, because the Palestinians have been completely unwilling to deal with the U.S. about anything for the last two years. How are you supposed to include anybody that refuses to converse with you?

Point 2: Both Ganz and Netanyahu have agreed to stop settlements for 4 years under the plan assuming the Palestinians come to the table at all. The Israelis may want Judea and Samaria but nobody but the religious crazies (which doesn't include Ganz or Netanyahu) think that's even remotely doable. What are they going to do with 4.8 million Palestinians? You can't kill them, can't deport them, and can't make them citizens. There's no fucking answer but two states in some way, shape or form.

The Trump deal is original because it reflects the facts on the ground and a needed dose of reality. Trump is basically telling them, we (the U.S.) are no longer leading you on and pretending that there's even a shot in hell of you getting what you want. Jerusalem isn't being split, settlers aren't being moved and Palestinian "refugees" aren't going back to Israel. In return, you get a capital on the outskirts of East Jerusalem, the Temple Mount will still be controlled by Jordan, access to the Temple Mount will be guaranteed, you'll get 70%-80% of the West Bank (more land than under your control now) and a path to statehood. You'll get substantial capital contributions to build your economy and the Egyptians will give up land to expand Gaza to the south.

The Palestinians can say no, sit around and wait another 70 years to be totally subsumed by the Jewish population which is growing faster than the Arab population (Haredi breed like 1950s Catholics).

Israel was invaded both times my dude, by multiple countries at that

had they been the aggressor in any of those wars, your point would make more sense

Aren't you saying that if the nation of army A defeats the nation of army B then nation B needs to accept whatever crumbs nation A might elect to give them, no negotiation allowed?

Aren't you saying that if the nation of army A defeats the nation of army B then nation B needs to accept whatever crumbs nation A might elect to give them, no negotiation allowed?
yes, but especially if Nation B invaded Nation A, and lost handedly

they don't then get to demand concessions afterwards, that's absurd

Simple you show them something as a starting point for negotiation

bolder part
What would happen to the Jews exactly

If the Palestinian's birth rate stays the same they will be the majority in a one state solution within a few decades/generations. That means if Israel was to stay a democracy, the Palestinians would have control and Israel would no longer remain a Jewish state and Zionism would die.

Point 1: Arguing that Trump's solution is disingenuous because the Palestinians haven't participated is disingenuous in itself. First, because it was made clear that this was a starting point for talks. Second, because the Palestinians have been completely unwilling to deal with the U.S. about anything for the last two years. How are you supposed to include anybody that refuses to converse with you?[

Point 2: Both Ganz and Netanyahu have agreed to stop settlements for 4 years under the plan assuming the Palestinians come to the table at all. The Israelis may want Judea and Samaria but nobody but the religious crazies (which doesn't include Ganz or Netanyahu) think that's even remotely doable. What are they going to do with 4.8 million Palestinians? You can't kill them, can't deport them, and can't make them citizens. There's no fucking answer but two states in some way, shape or form.

The Trump deal is original because it reflects the facts on the ground and a needed dose of reality. Trump is basically telling them, we (the U.S.) are no longer leading you on and pretending that there's even a shot in hell of you getting what you want. Jerusalem isn't being split, settlers aren't being moved and Palestinian "refugees" aren't going back to Israel. In return, you get a capital on the outskirts of East Jerusalem, the Temple Mount will still be controlled by Jordan, access to the Temple Mount will be guaranteed, you'll get 70%-80% of the West Bank (more land than under your control now) and a path to statehood. You'll get substantial capital contributions to build your economy and the Egyptians will give up land to expand Gaza to the south.

The Palestinians can say no, sit around and wait another 70 years to be totally subsumed by the Jewish population which is growing faster than the Arab population (Haredi breed like 1950s Catholics).[/QUOTE]

I don't know how you can say that the US is an impartial mediator here, that is laughable. Trump has moved our embassy to Jerusalem as a sign of solidarity with Israel and basically showed the Palestinians which side he is on. If this were really impartial it would have included more than just the US and Israel.

Yes 2 states is what they want but with the Palestinians getting a smaller and smaller amount of the land. I really believe they would be fine with the PA outright rejecting this offer because of Trump so they could continue to build settlements and annex more and more of East Jerusalem. The Palestinians should counter offer and try an negotiate though, if they don't they are going to be squeezed into a smaller and smaller parcel of land.

Back