International Trump unveils Middle East peace plan with two-state solution, tunnel connecting West Bank and Gaza

Africa and Asia are not ethnic and religious nations made up of a specific ethnic and religious group.

You knew that though.

The point was to describe ethnic groups that are less able to visibly assimilate into a Western hegemonic class. Now continue explaining why you dislike Jews.

The point was to describe ethnic groups that are less able to visibly assimilate into a Western hegemonic class. Now continue explaining why you dislike Jews.

Your point was not valid. Comparing jews to africans is dumb. Propper comparison is jew to muslims.

Why do you think I dislike jews? I like jews fine. I also understand they are more connected/loyal whatever you want to call it with their own religion and country than the one they live in.

Your point was not valid. Comparing jews to africans is dumb. Propper comparison is jew to muslims.

Why do you think I dislike jews? I like jews fine. I also understand they are more connected/loyal whatever you want to call it with their own religion and country than the one they live in.

Is Islam an ethnicity? You openly said a few posts ago that you don't like Jews, come on, your attitude isn't a secret on here.

Last edited:
Is Islam an ethnicity? You openly said a few posts ago that you don't like Jews, come on, your attitude isn't a secret on here.

Can you provide the post where I stated I do not like jews?

Can you provide the post where I stated I do not like jews?
Sympatico bro. I agree with everything you posted.

I'd add that we KNOW the Zionists will win in the end. Their influence/control in the West, their military superiority in the ME, and their proven willingness to oppress the Palestinians all support this.

Thus, to save Palestinian suffering, its time to end this quickly. Move ALL the Palestinians to Arab nations. They will be better off.

If anyone knows my post history, you now I'm not a fan of Israel, Zionists, and the Canadian jewish community as a whole b/c of their actions.

Can yo post post where I said I dislike jews, as the post you quoted clearly states "not a fan of jewish community".

Your rabib desire to defend all things jew blinds you to reading.

Btw- have you posted in any non-jew/isreal/zoinist threads? Last time I asked you that question, you avoided it.

I honestly wonder what jew/Israel/Zionist group pays you to lie and twist honest dude's posts like mine on the internet.

So what exactly would happen if say, a suitcase nuke got to the temple mount? What do you Zionists and Muslims think would happen?

Can yo post post where I said I dislike jews, as the post you quoted clearly states "not a fan of jewish community".

Btw- have you posted in any non-jew/isreal/zoinist threads? Last time I asked you that question, you avoided it.

I honestly wonder what jew/Israel/Zionist group pays you to lie and twist honest dude's posts like mine on the internet.
Uh I mean you said you don’t like jews in Israel or Canada
So where do you like jews exactly?

you can't actually pretend like that is a sensible defense of your point. no twisting required.
"not a fan of" is not synonymous "do not like"?
the irony of simultaneously engaging in an antisemitic trope while denying you said something antisemitic which I just quoted without alteration.

do you think an american saying "I am not a fan of the black community in america as a whole" could be interpreted as anything other than racist?

you can't actually pretend like that is a sensible defense of your point. no twisting required.
"not a fan of" is not synonymous "do not like"?
the irony of simultaneously engaging in an antisemitic trope while denying you said something antisemitic which I just quoted without alteration.

do you think an american saying "I am not a fan of the black community in america as a whole" could be interpreted as anything other than racist?

Now you are comparing ethnicity and religion to race. Fail.

Great job avoiding my other question: have you posted in any non jew/Israel/Zionist threads?

Uh I mean you said you don’t like jews in Israel or Canada
So where do you like jews exactly?

I get its a slight difference, but yeah. I am not a fan of the jewish community and their actions in Canada.

But I also understand that jews are individuals too.

Great job avoiding my other question: have you posted in any non jew/Israel/Zionist threads?

I get its a slight difference, but yeah. I am not a fan of the jewish community and their actions in Canada.

Let’s try this with another group and see how it sounds
I don’t like places where Asians live or their community

If I thought that you were coming from a place of goodwill, (i.e not motivated by hatred or by whatever dissatisfaction you have in your life) - I would have a conversation about Judaism existing simultaneously as an ethnicity and religion, but you just owned yourself hardcore in these last two posts.. so i'm good for now, thanks.

The down side of this is that most jews living outside of Israel are more jewish/Israeli than say Canadian or American.
I think this point is usually greatly exaggerated. There's some truth to it in that Western Jews are going to have a certain reverence for Israel and her interests given the symbolic resonance of the Jewish state. But I suspect that many "Israel first" Jews in the West would be surprised at how alienated they would feel when they actually visit Israel for the first time.As a classmate in uni once told me, its not the rosy Jewish paradise that American Jews seem to think it is and Israelis can be nationalist to the exclusion of non-Israeli Jews.

I think this point is usually greatly exaggerated. There's some truth to it in that Western Jews are going to have a certain reverence for Israel and her interests given the symbolic resonance of the Jewish state. But I suspect that many "Israel first" Jews in the West would be surprised at how alienated they would feel when they actually visit Israel for the first time.As a classmate in uni once told me, its not the rosy Jewish paradise that American Jews seem to think it is and Israelis can be nationalist to the exclusion of non-Israeli Jews.
I’d imagine being the only trump safe place for jews, from internal threats, would lead to some sense of national pride.

Oh I agree that a lot of Canadian jews would never live in Israel, but they still, for example like Larry Tannerbaum (one of Canada's richest and most influential people), donate tons of cas and political currency for Israel.

If I thought that you were coming from a place of goodwill, (i.e not motivated by hatred or by whatever dissatisfaction you have in your life) - I would have a conversation about Judaism existing simultaneously as an ethnicity and religion, but you just owned yourself hardcore in these last two posts.. so i'm good for now, thanks.

So for the 3rd time, have you ever posted on sherdog NOT in a jew/Israel/Zionist thread?

A serious conversation about Judaism, like when an orthodox jew in the subway asks me if I'm jewish? I'm tempted to say yes but don't.

Oh I agree that a lot of Canadian jews would never live in Israel, but they still, for example like Larry Tannerbaum (one of Canada's richest and most influential people), donate tons of cas and political currency for Israel.

So for the 3rd time, have you ever posted on sherdog NOT in a jew/Israel/Zionist thread?

A serious conversation about Judaism, like when an orthodox jew in the subway asks me if I'm jewish? I'm tempted to say yes but don't.

Ha, you’re welcome to browse in my post history. I do tend to be more active in the war room on those subjects, but unlike you, I don’t have all day to camp out in Tim Hortons for the free WiFi. Are you trying to shame me for being less active in wasting my time on the internet?

Ha, you’re welcome to browse in my post history. I do tend to be more active in the war room on those subjects, but unlike you, I don’t have all day to camp out in Tim Hortons for the free WiFi. Are you trying to shame me for being less active in wasting my time on the internet?

Are you a professional Zionist, meaning isreal or a Zionist group pays you, or are you just a rabid Zionist?

Or maybe both?

Is Tims a goy thing?

@Madmick am I allowed to use the word goy?

Are you a professional Zionist, meaning isreal or a Zionist group pays you, or are you just a rabid Zionist?

Or maybe both?

Is Tims a goy thing?

@Madmick am I allowed to use the word goy?
Im happy you think I’m a rabid Zionist. My positions are pretty moderate and I accept much of the grievances of the Palestinian people.
As to your question about Tim Hortons, Camping out in cafes is something homeless or under-employed people often do to receive free internet access and to stay warm in the cold weather. You spend an awful lot of time posting here and seem a little deranged.

Back