International Trump unveils Middle East peace plan with two-state solution, tunnel connecting West Bank and Gaza

Well they kind of occupied land in a area dominated by non-jews.
There are other countries that have been annexed much more recently. Nobody here gives a shit And there isn’t a new thread every day about them. Something is unique about this one. You allude to it but don’t come right out and say it

Yes, because praying for the President, is the same as what those piece of inhuman shit terrorists do. You cant even compare the two. Nice try. O yeah, fuck Islam and their pedo prophet. Fuck anyone who holds that man as the highest example of a man. Fuck anyone who treats anyone who isnt a straight muslim man, the way those backward thinking camel jockeys do. O did I mention fuck Islam?[/QUOTE]
Uh oh. You're headed for dubs my man.

I don't care about Palestineans. I try and care about human rights.

And I think Hezbollah would do just fine with some US tech.

In 2006, isreal said they were going to invade lebanon, reach Beirut, destroy hezbollah as a group, and stop the rockets.

the ground invasion began on July 23rd, and isreal was bitch slapped so incredibly hard, that they retreated SIX DAYS LATER. Then proceeded to bomb the civilians of souther Beirut in retaliation of getting their asses handed to them.

Well then the 1 state and 2 state solutions are dead and we will revisit the next iteration in a few decades with even more land seized by Likud.
The Palestinians will have their land slowly chipped away by the Zionists settlements until they are pushed onto economically nonviable cantons while the Zionists take all the arable land and natural resources through their settlements. This is where the "conflict" is trending.

If you want me to suggest a solution that I think is not politically viable but is at least a little different I say the Palestinians should get a contiguous autonomous region under Israeli sovereignty. But in addition they should be given free access to live and work in all of historic Palestine. The only way they should be allowed to have political rights in Israel is if they join the IDF or civil service and if they do they can't vote in the political system of the autonomous region. Otherwise they would only have civil liberties in Israel. That way the Zionists can keep their Jewish majority democracy and Palestinians can access all of historic Palestine.

I don't think either side would accept this; it would give too much freedom of movement for the Palestinians in the eyes of the Zionists and I think the Palestinians would not want to give up on the dream of Palestinian state.
Uh oh. You're headed for dubs my man.
For what? Bashing Islam? Haha, do you know where you are? He's more likely to attain mod status than get banned for that.

There are other countries that have been annexed much more recently. Nobody here gives a shit And there isn’t a new thread every day about them. Something is unique about this one. You allude to it but don’t come right out and say it

Dude, I'm not a Jew conspiracy guy.

I tell it like it is. I don't cower because my opinions are unpopular. If I think something, I will say it.

My problem with Israel is they have foreign operations in our government.

It is in plain sight for everyone to see.

Dude, I'm not a Jew conspiracy guy.

I tell it like it is. I don't cower because my opinions are unpopular. If I think something, I will say it.

My problem with Israel is they have foreign operations in our government.

It is in plain sight for everyone to see.
So does every other country
Again
Weird the focus

So does every other country
Again
Weird the focus

So show me the foreign lobbying group that everyone running for president for the last 30 years, has bent the knee at?

I'm sure everyone wants to do this, but only one country has successfully done so.

both sides are terrible. thing is one side is forced to be while the other elects to be that way.

why does this matter to me/should it matter to all Americans? because we pour way too much money into the side that chooses to be while they use our name to get away with their God awful behavior.

this will forever amplify the 'already seething with nuclear hatred' fueled anti-American sentiment the Arab/Muslim world has for us.

Bin Laden literally had it stated in his manifesto that our one sided relationship with Israel played a role in his devising of the 9/11 attacks.

rather than supporting one side over the other, we shouldn't be supporting anyone in the fucking region.

our entire relationship with Israel/history with the ME is unAmerican.

there was an Israeli user in the OT literally talking shit/taking pride in the fact that he gets to enjoy so many luxuries from mooching off of American tax dollars years ago.

The Palestinians will have their land slowly chipped away by the Zionists settlements until they are pushed onto economically nonviable cantons while the Zionists take all the arable land and natural resources through their settlements. This is where the "conflict" is trending.

If you want me to suggest a solution that I think is not politically viable but is at least a little different I say the Palestinians should get a contiguous autonomous region under Israeli sovereignty. But in addition they should be given free access to live and work in all of historic Palestine. The only way they should be allowed to have political rights in Israel is if they join the IDF or civil service and if they do they can't vote in the political system of the autonomous region. Otherwise they would only have civil liberties in Israel. That way the Zionists can keep their Jewish majority democracy and Palestinians can access all of historic Palestine.

I don't think either side would accept this; it would give too much freedom of movement for the Palestinians in the eyes of the Zionists and I think the Palestinians would not want to give up on the dream of Palestinian state.

<mma4>

I think that it's important that the PA present a reasonable counter proposal as well, if nothing more than to show the world that they have attempted a diplomatic solution.

Even Gaddafi's idea of an Israelistine sounds more realistic than this crap

<mma4>

I think that it's important that the PA present a reasonable counter proposal as well, if nothing more than to show the world that they have attempted a diplomatic solution.
The PA functions as little more than an outsourced enforcement arm of Israel. They get millions upon millions to build a security state to keep the lid on the Palestinians but do little else aside from some tough rhetoric from time to time to mask this fact. Don't expect them to bite the hand that feeds them.

Why would you massively deport people living in their homes ? Btw, it has already been done in the past.
WTF! Where is your moral compass?

In the 21st century we don’t tolerate genocide just bc it makes the nation of isreal happy.

ITS-A-TRAP.gif

<{ByeHomer}>

Don't know why they bothered. Nobody wants to compromise and this won't end until one side totally subjugates the other

Don't know why they bothered. Nobody wants to compromise and this won't end until one side totally subjugates the other

Both sides want a two state solution, save the religious freaks our nation caters to. The clerics always have a veto power.

What this proposition did do was slap the Palestinians in the face by having warm corpse Jared Kushner, who can't even get security clearance to the White House, pop off about how stupid the Palestinian leadership is after not even inviting them to any sort of good faith meeting.

It will never work and this is not an attack on Trump's plan by any means, it's just a realistic opinion. One side wants complete destruction of the other while Israel likes to pretend they want a Palestine state. There's no real negotiation.

under attack?

you mean proudly resisted?

k62ixo2cbkd41.jpg

This hero was probably shot in his head for daring to resist subjugation. And to attempt to get justice for stuff like this...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/11/israel-clears-military-gaza-beach-children

I dare anyone to watch the video of isrealis adjusting their aim to gun down the children fleeing the beach.

the plus side of social media is that people that are suffering get to expose the bullshit they have to deal with every day.

I think during a Muslim holiday, there were tons of videos of Muslim folks, women & children just going to prayers & Israelis were tear gassing them out of the fucking blue. on the flip side, Israelis were filming too & sharing their vids on social media cheering the tear gassing.

Kim Iversen went to Israel/Palestine a while back & she exposed so much shit, at the risk of compromising her network but she did so anyway. I support her although I don't know too much of her politics. besides, she's more than a-ok
ttyd63avh9w21.jpg

giphy.gif

I'm expecting the exact opposite of what he has planned. #TheScript

So show me the foreign lobbying group that everyone running for president for the last 30 years, has bent the knee at?

I'm sure everyone wants to do this, but only one country has successfully done so.
Why are they bending the knee to them

People?

Are you seriously pretending Sheldon Adelson isn't a agent of the Israeli government, just because he holds duel citizenship?

Dude you're getting completely owned by quite possibly the single dumbest person in the war room. You'd think maybe after the 5 or so time he responded with a question you'd realize it and give up? You could have a more productive discussion with a rock.

Back