Trump/Ukraine V25 Trump Impeachment Trial---Bolton Becomes 100% Truthful Leftist Hero Overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speculation. Irrelevant.

Aid was released unconditionally, and Zelenski has no issue with how Trump handled anything in regards to it. Case closed.

This is like a rape case where the victim is saying nothing happened and the sex was consensual, but the prosecutor disagrees with her and belittles her as having "victim mentality", because they're so desperate to get a win.
Except Zelensky isn’t the one who got raped, the constitution is. Zelensky just represents the foreign government that Trump tried to coerce with taxpayer money into investigating an American citizen. And the people who saw the rape aren’t allowed to talk about it.

Trump's questionable judgement to hire Sir Bombsalot in the first place, is not pertinent to the case, no.

If he hadnt been hired, then he wouldn't have knowledge that people such as yourself are afraid of.

<TheDonald>

Except Zelensky isn’t the one who got raped, the constitution is. Zelensky just represents the foreign government that Trump tried to coerce with taxpayer money into investigating an American citizen. And the people who saw the rape aren’t allowed to talk about it.

Bu-bu-but, muh' constitution!

...that you only started to care about now. Obama spying? Meh. Obama obstructing congress? meh. Clinton being cleared of felony perjury? meh.

THIS time though!

LOL.

If he hadnt been hired, then he wouldn't have knowledge that people such as yourself are afraid of.

<TheDonald>

He's essentially already given his knowledge through what has been released. That he "speculated" that something was afoot. Unless you believe that John Bolton was Trump's super duper secret confidant that he shared specific details with, that he dared not do with anyone else, I don't know what you're hoping for here.

He's essentially already given his knowledge through what has been released. That he "speculated" that something was afoot. Unless you believe that John Bolton was Trump's super duper secret confidant that he shared specific details with, that he dared not do with anyone else, I don't know what you're hoping for here.

So then you support calling him as a witness?

this is a lose/lose for the dems.

it's kind of weird though. everything admirable about being the underdog, none of this applies in politics.

at least the dems are highlighting Trump's abuse of power while going against a Mitch controlled Senate.

at the end of this, history is being recorded & it's a sad time for all Americans, especially if you can't see the big picture here.

The Reps need to grow a spine and tell the Dems and their allies in the media to stuff it, or it will be the Kavanaugh hearings all over again. If Bolton falls through and can't directly link Trump to anything, much like Sondland couldn't do, there will just be another thing that needs looked at, and then another thing, and another, and another. It will go on and on. It will never be enough for the Dems, because they know they are going to lose this no matter what, and just want to drag it out to as close as the election as possible.

Tell them to get fucked, wrap this up, and let the chips fall where they may come November.
Considering Trump 99% broke the law and abuse his power, why is it such a big deal his opposition political party is trying to hold him accountable? I honestly fail to see the harm in trying to get to the bottom of not only if he abused his power but the depths of that abuse.

You have to understand for a moment that there could very well be a day when a democrat is in the same position inflicting the same abuses on the office and I sure hope some of his or her own party have the guts to hold them accountable.

You have to understand for a moment that there could very well be a day when a democrat is in the same position inflicting the same abuses on the office

One day? LOL. It's happened...many times. Hence why such vague allegations of "abuse of power" and "obstruction of congress" are a complete joke, and people like you trying to pretend it's a unique situation are laughable.

One day? LOL. It's happened...many times. Hence why such vague allegations of "abuse of power" and "obstruction of congress" are a complete joke, and people like you trying to pretend it's a unique situation are laughable.
Please cite said instances of a president coercing a foreign power to help in an upcoming national election.

thanks,

Considering Trump 99% broke the law and abuse his power, why is it such a big deal his opposition political party is trying to hold him accountable? I honestly fail to see the harm in trying to get to the bottom of not only if he abused his power but the depths of that abuse.

You have to understand for a moment that there could very well be a day when a democrat is in the same position inflicting the same abuses on the office and I sure hope some of his or her own party have the guts to hold them accountable.

you mean, like hillary and benghazi/email server and destruction of evidence? or (obama admin) spying on the republican nominee for the 2016 election?

lolz @ "Trump 99% broke the law and abuse his power" - whatever that means.

Please cite said instances of a president coercing a foreign power to help in an upcoming national election.

thanks,

what election?

thanks.

This is Probably where the problem is.
Either side cannot trust eachother to do the right thing.
Left is screaming for heads to roll now but I don't think anyone believes the left would be screaming with shoe on the other foot.

And vice versa.

That's why it all needs to be blown up.. shit bag politicians and all

Version 25? Surely this must be it....and yes I just called you Surely

Senators from all over are telling me this is it I just overheard 3 more tell me that version 25 on sherdog will be end of the orange man. I await the twitter bots for confirmation

const iq = 27;
const repeatPhrases = ['twitter bots', 'goofs/goof troop', 'words on a screen', 'orange man bad'];
const brokenEnglish = true;
const trollMode = true;

const AlexDB9 = new NPC(iq, repeatPhrases, brokenEnglish, trollMode);

no offense to @HereticBD (so don't take this as a slight)

but he doesn't pledge his allegiance to the US. I mean he can't, he's Canadian.

he clearly admires Trump (I wouldn't say 'supporter' because that would imply he can vote), & doesn't have any connection to our country, our history etc. this isn't his home.

that's a distinction people really need to recognize here. it makes the arguing kind of pointless.

Against a TBD opponent...LOL

Please explain why you were totally fine with Obama's spying, Obama's obstruction of congress, and Clinton's acquittal of felony perjury.

Muh' constitution!

you mean, like hillary and benghazi/email server and destruction of evidence? or (obama admin) spying on the republican nominee for the 2016 election?

lolz @ "Trump 99% broke the law and abuse his power" - whatever that means.

what election?

thanks.

None of this made sense. Try paying attention.

Am I wrong, that the transcript the defense keeps pointing to, is not verbatim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back