Trump/Ukraine V25 Trump Impeachment Trial---Bolton Becomes 100% Truthful Leftist Hero Overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be quite odd to pay a nation you're also extorting..........
Which article was extortion?...I missed that one. Your beloved House Managers such as Schiff, Nadler and Lofgren really messed up then if you believe that. Hey this might be a case to look into though:

Which article was extortion?...I missed that one. Your beloved House Managers such as Schiff, Nadler and Lofgren really messed up then if you believe that. Hey this might be a case to look into though:

I'm sorry you're not capable of knowing what he was clearly talking about, and apparently have availed yourself of NONE of the pertinent information regarding Biden and Burisma, and him, on that video, articulating the known position of the administration in ousting a corrupt prosecutor who had shelved an investigation into the CEO of Burisma years prior.

Really, I'm sorry.
tenor.gif

I'm sorry you're not capable of knowing what he was clearly talking about, and apparently have availed yourself of NONE of the pertinent information regarding Biden and Burisma, and him, on that video, articulating the known position of the administration in ousting a corrupt prosecutor who had shelved an investigation into the CEO of Burisma years prior.

Really, I'm sorry.
tenor.gif
So according to you and your logic, Biden as VP can withhold aid in the name of fighting corruption in Ukraine, but President Trump can't...and he has to be impeached and potentially removed from office for it...
<DisgustingHHH>

So according to you and your logic, Biden as VP can withhold aid in the name of fighting corruption in Ukraine, but President Trump can't...and he has to be impeached and potentially removed from office for it...
<DisgustingHHH>

You're overlooking the key difference here: Biden was articulating the US position, not using mobbed up Russians and his personal attorney in secret. The Obama admin was also not wittholding aid that congress approved, but loan guarantees. This was all above board, and that's why the GOP didn't have a single problem with it then, and that's why they haven't felt the need to call in Joe or his son on these matters despite having the votes to do so in the Senate at any time they so choose.

Also, the "he cares about corruption" defense is laughable, considering the administration has instituted zero foreign corruption efforts in other nations during his admin, has articulated zero desire to look into corruption anywhere, and has neglected to do anything about it's own corruption in the White House, with record cabinet appointees leaving in disgrace due to ethics investigations.

So, a trial without witnesses or evidence. Nice, Roberts

The government has become a joke. I look forward to the liberal King who takes away gun rights and ignores the constitution and no one will do anything about it.

You retards are bumping an old thread after you got destroyed in the newer one. LMAO that's hilarious.

Oh the no body lawyer. Got it. How is the FBI or DoJ ever going to recover?

Not thst I feel particularly bad for Page, but it doesn't bother you that the FBI manufactured and distorted all the evidence against him to get these warrants?

Then they charged him for lying about having a meeting with their own undercover informant. IMHO, something is just off about that whole process from an org that is supposed to be above reproach.

The government has become a joke. I look forward to the liberal King who takes away gun rights and ignores the constitution and no one will do anything about it.

It'll never happen. First, liberals don't operate that way, and second, everyone knows there's a double standard. McConnell wouldn't hold a SCOTUS seat open if someone died today, for example. And look at how everyone who was panicked about deficits just totally stopped caring as they got higher. Read through this thread even. The right in America is intellectually dead and driven solely by tribalism.

The evidence and witnesses used to impeach Trump were all considered in the trial. Demand more from Democrat leadership and quit encouraging them. Like maybe try not applauding every ill advised spastic move they make, like trying to remove a sitting President for what amounts to a speeding ticket, just because it makes you feel good.

Bottom line, the Dems fucked up again. Are you not tired of them fucking up yet?

Ahem:

Biden circulated the four-page document, titled “Arguments in Support of a Summary Impeachment Trial,” on Jan. 5, 1999. In his memo, obtained by POLITICO, Biden cited historical precedents from impeachment cases going back to the establishment of the Senate and asserted “The Senate need not hold a ‘full-blown’ trial.

“The Senate may dismiss articles of impeachment without holding a full trial or taking new evidence. Put another way, the Constitution does not impose on the Senate the duty to hold a trial,” Biden wrote at the time.

The Delaware Democrat added later: “In a number of previous impeachment trials, the Senate has reached the judgment that its constitutional role as a sole trier of impeachments does not require it to take new evidence or hear live witness testimony.”

Not thst I feel particularly bad for Page, but it doesn't bother you that the FBI manufactured and distorted all the evidence against him to get these warrants?

Then they charged him for lying about having a meeting with their own undercover informant. IMHO, something is just off about that whole process from an org that is supposed to be above reproach.

I am more concerned with the Presidents actions honestly than some lawyer who fucked up a FISA warrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back