Trump-Ukraine v12 - IC Nothing

Did Trump cross the line

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, talk about triggered.

You know what Schiff was doing. God, your excuse making sucks.

He wasn't lying?

He definitely exaggerated for effect and I think it was the wrong thing to do. He should have just stated the facts without any interpretation. I do think it was the only reason the WH released the rough transcript though. A major piece of evidence against Trump.

Any time Trump "exaggerates for effect" it winds up on that retarded "15,000 Lies and COUNTING!!" list. Seriously, Trump says "Good morning" and the people behind that list say "There is no indication or factual basis that the morning in question was either good or bad. Therefore this is a lie. Also, since President Trump did not specify what time zone he was referring to, this is also technically a lie since in Australia is was actually evening. TWO LIES added to the list."

C'mon man, there's no defending Schiff then or now. It's fine if you want to call the President out but you look like a hypocrite when you excuse a guy like Adam fucking Schiff when he lies.

When Trump asks for politically favorable investigations, he's just joking?
China should investigate the Bidens because "what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine."

"You really think he was serious about thinking that China's going to investigate the Biden family?" GOP Rep. Jim Jordan said on ABC's "This Week."

"Politically favorable" being vague enough for you to apply to any person you feel shouldn't be investigated.

I’ve never visited the Daily Stormer, and I’ve never read that style guide. I am, however, very familiar with yours:
41Wdaz7z1YL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
That's a good read. Short and informative.

He wasn't lying?

Any time Trump "exaggerates for effect" it winds up on that retarded "15,000 Lies and COUNTING!!" list. Seriously, Trump says "Good morning" and the people behind that list say "There is no indication or factual basis that the morning in question was either good or bad. Therefore this is a lie. Also, since President Trump did not specify what time zone he was referring to, this is also technically a lie since in Australia is was actually evening. TWO LIES added to the list."

C'mon man, there's no defending Schiff then or now. It's fine if you want to call the President out but you look like a hypocrite when you excuse a guy like Adam fucking Schiff when he lies.

"Politically favorable" being vague enough for you to apply to any person you feel shouldn't be investigated.
What he's said and done is known very well or strongly indicated.
It's worthy of investigation, end of story.
No matter who the POTUS happens to be.

Once again, accusing others of what you are doing yourselves. ;)

I honestly think you lower yourself when you personally attack other's character like this. You'd be the first one to miss Russler if he left the forum. You need us to have a discussion. We need you to have a discussion. Might be helpful to remember that when you are attempting to chase someone off.

<Fedor23>

The inquiry is falling apart because it’s based on bullshit. Nobody cares about it except people that voted against Trump in the first place. They are irrelevant anyway. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tr...hearings-play-big-tv-less-so-viewers-n1081711

The witnesses looked like fools up there. I hope their lives are destroyed. Fuck them. When this is all over, Trump will be president and you can talk all you want about how the impeachment saga went so well.

Lol please go get your brain fixed. Your wires are crossed the wrong way.

Wrong. If Biden’s actions in Ukraine were corrupt / criminal, then most people agree that Trump is right to investigate them. Since impeachment is at its core a political exercise, the public’s perception of the proceedings is extremely important.

No, he asked Ukraine to investigate Biden’s shady dealings in that country. The fact that Biden ran for office after he completed his misconduct doesn’t insulate him. Anyway, Biden’s not gonna be your nominee, so relax.

<TrumpWrong1>

Actually according to aggregate polling data most people agree that the President should be impeached.

No one is asking to insulate Biden. Lock him up, who cares really, just use the proper channels.

The fact remains the President is still not allowed to use his personal lawyer and sycophants to promote a shadow policy in a foreign country for his own benefit and circumvent Congress to do so.

I mean it's pretty incredible that Trump even tried to do with with Barr in his pocket fellating him constantly. Now he has a crime and a cover up to go with it. Yikes!

<TrumpWrong1>

Actually according to aggregate polling data most people agree that the President should be impeached.

No one is asking to insulate Biden. Lock him up, who cares really, just use the proper channels.

The fact remains the President is still not allowed to use his personal lawyer and sycophants to promote a shadow policy in a foreign country for his own benefit and circumvent Congress to do so.

I mean it's pretty incredible that Trump even tried to do with with Barr in his pocket fellating him constantly. Now he has a crime and a cover up to go with it. Yikes!

Barr was born for this role. He’s very good at Presidential coverups, if Raegan were alive he’d agrrmee

Washington (CNN)US Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland's cell phone call to President Donald Trump from a restaurant in Ukraine this summer appears to be a shocking security breach that raises significant counterintelligence concerns, according to several former officials, who told CNN there is a high probability that intelligence agencies from numerous foreign countries, including Russia, were listening in on the conversation.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/14/poli...dland-call-trump-security-concerns/index.html
Hurr durr, Hilary used a private server so she's too irresponsible to be president.

But in all seriousness this raises a serious question: why would the Russians bother intercepting a call when Trump gives them a progress report every other weekend? Zing!

But yet more evidence of abuse of power.

He wasn't lying?

I'm not defending him. I think he was wrong. He should just have stated the facts without trying to dramatize them. But Trump makes a habit of lying and being deceptive so to be outraged by Schiff is laughable.

Think how dumb you have to be to defend trump.

Dude can’t secure an America bank loan, starts a fake university to fleece college kids, rips off every charity he “manages,” surrounds himself with people who go to prison, and lies uncontrollably.

Trumpers are the enemies of this country.

Dude can’t secure an America bank loan, starts a fake university to fleece college kids, rips off every charity he “manages,” surrounds himself with people who go to prison, and lies uncontrollably.

This is what I don't get, I don't understand how anyone who knows a lot about the things Trump has done in the past can possibly think that he is the kind of person who became president because he genuinely cares about strangers and improving their lives. Trump is clearly a narcissistic con man who is completely delusional and willing to screw over other people to benefit himself.

I don't believe Trump University was for college kids. It was a real estate scam that was supposed to teach you the secrets that made Trump successful. The goal was to upsell for pricier and pricier packages while giving nothing in return. At least some victims were retirees that maxed out their credit cards thinking they'd get personal mentors to guide them but wound up with nothing in return. Poetic justice would be Trump ending up serving time alongside Madoff and other scammers that bilked out citizens.

It would have to be intentional.
Background get appraised, after all. If someone unqualified gets to this level, it's intentional.

It's pretty simple actually. Sondland donated $1 million to Trump's inauguration committee. He paid for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back