Trump-Ukraine v12 - IC Nothing

Did Trump cross the line

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama was the ultimate "the black" that drove all the white nationalists insane. Trump is our Duterte and we should all be concerned he wields the power of the Presidency.

Liberals consider anyone with balls who takes initiative and is an alpha leader, a dictator.

Unlike liberals, conservatives don’t pretend to read the minds of other people. No we don’t know what Schiff was doing, other than lying his ass off in front of the Nation.

Clearly he needed to do his little parody with lines of "Hur, Orange Man Bad!!" so you guys could possibly see it wasn't a verbatim telling. Jesus.

You guys are constantly telling everyone the left, as a whole, hates America. LOL at you don't try to read people's minds. Our vice laws are based upon the christian right's need to tell others what to do with their own consciousness.

What about when Duterte called Obama a Son of a Bitch, told him to go to hell, and didn’t roll out the red carpet for him? And Kim Jong Un racially insulted Obama? And when Putin filled the void left by Obama in the Middle East against terrorism? Or when Putin took Crimea right in Obama’s face and Barrack was too scared to say a thing?

Obama was the ultimate cuck lol.

<TrumpWrong1>

More terrorists died under Obama's watch than any other President. Putin didn't get involved till like two years ago.

You're not the hero this forum deserves, but you're the hero we need.

I got your hero right here. It’s an improved version of @LangfordBarrow .

1_LRG.jpg

I see where we disagree: you think allegations against Biden are conspiracy theories, and investigating Biden’s corruption is for Trump’s personal benefit. I see the opposite. But having seen the transcript, it does not show any wrongdoing whatsoever. Its significance, if any, is wholly dependent upon extrinsic evidence of its context. And even then, IMO Trump is within his rights to ask Ukraine to assist in investigating Biden.

Biden would be a conspiracy theory....now add if the Crowdstrike server issue and you have theories.

Actually, the Ukrainian President’s word is more significant than Biden’s, because Biden is the subject of this controversy. I would expect Joe to lie to save his own skin, and any statement he makes is presumptively self-serving. FWIW, he’s already been caught lying about his knowledge of Hunter’s Ukraine activities.

I’d like to hear from everyone, and then We the People can judge who is telling the truth. I really don’t understand why anyone would object to that.

If you say so, I won't argue with you on that. Poroshnko's word has been that Biden never asked him to close any cases in the Ukraine, and that Shokin resigned because of activists in Ukraine, and more than 2/3 of Parliament voted in favor of his resignation.

Refuted and disputed—two different concepts. I don’t see the harm in having Shokin testify. As I explained earlier, Burisma likely lobbied for his firing, so I’m not going to take anyone’s word that he was corrupt. I’d rather hear from the man himself.

Shokin can't even get into the country. Rudy was trying unsuccessfully to get Shokin a visa into the country earlier this year.

And no, we’re not going to limit this impeachment inquiry to discussion of Trump’s wrongdoing. It’s a two-way street, or it’s a no-way street. The public won’t accept artificial limitations on the inquiry, because the misconduct of Hunter and Joe is directly relevant to Trump’s actions. All witnesses need to be called, and nothing Congress does should be hidden from public scrutiny. If Democrats refuse to be transparent, they shouldn’t be surprised that nobody trusts them. We will throw the bums out in 2020 and punish them straight to Hell.

Of course you don't want to limit the discussion to just Trump's actions because you need to convolute the facts with details that are meaningless to the core of the matter. You may need to take a coffee break or something, you seem a lil stressed out.

Biden would be a conspiracy theory....now add if the Crowdstrike server issue and you have theories.

If you say so, I won't argue with you on that. Poroshnko's word has been that Biden never asked him to close any cases in the Ukraine, and that Shokin resigned because of activists in Ukraine, and more than 2/3 of Parliament voted in favor of his resignation.

Shokin can't even get into the country. Rudy was trying unsuccessfully to get Shokin a visa into the country earlier this year.

Of course you don't want to limit the discussion to just Trump's actions because you need to convolute the facts with details that are meaningless to the core of the matter. You may need to take a coffee break or something, you seem a lil stressed out.

You don’t want these other witnesses to testify because that would destroy Democrats’ narrative about Trump. You don’t want Biden’s misconduct investigated because that would destroy Democrats’ narrative about Trump.

Face it, Vengie: this impeachment inquiry is not going your way. It’s just another season in this long-running sitcom. If you really want to beat Trump, maybe focus on nominating a candidate that can beat him.

You don’t want these other witnesses to testify because that would destroy Democrats’ narrative about Trump. You don’t want Biden’s misconduct investigated because that would destroy Democrats’ narrative about Trump.

Face it, Vengie: this impeachment inquiry is not going your way. It’s just another season in this long-running sitcom. If you really want to beat Trump, maybe focus on nominating a candidate that can beat him.

Everything about Biden and his son could be true, but the narrative about Trump remains unchanged.

The President used funds approved by Congress and the prospect of a White House visit as leverage to get Ukraine to investigate his political rival who was leading in the polls.

When Trump asks for politically favorable investigations, he's just joking?
China should investigate the Bidens because "what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine."

"You really think he was serious about thinking that China's going to investigate the Biden family?" GOP Rep. Jim Jordan said on ABC's "This Week."
Trump ONLY cares about corruption in Ukraine.

The only corruption in Ukraine and China is tied to the Bidens. They root that out and they are corruption free.

Oh and again @waiguoren Trump has made 'corruption' and 'Biden' synonymous if what you want to argue is that in both cases he was REALLY talking about corruption. HE never mentions corruption so you have to see that Biden = Corruption in your best case.

Or in reality Trump cares nothing about corruption and only cares about Bidens.

Everything about Biden and his son could be true, but the narrative about Trump remains unchanged.

Wrong. If Biden’s actions in Ukraine were corrupt / criminal, then most people agree that Trump is right to investigate them. Since impeachment is at its core a political exercise, the public’s perception of the proceedings is extremely important.

The President used funds approved by Congress and the prospect of a White House visit as leverage to get Ukraine to investigate his political rival who was leading in the polls.

No, he asked Ukraine to investigate Biden’s shady dealings in that country. The fact that Biden ran for office after he completed his misconduct doesn’t insulate him. Anyway, Biden’s not gonna be your nominee, so relax.

Trump ONLY cares about corruption in Ukraine.

The only corruption in Ukraine and China is tied to the Bidens. They root that out and they are corruption free.

Oh and again @waiguoren Trump has made 'corruption' and 'Biden' synonymous if what you want to argue is that in both cases he was REALLY talking about corruption. HE never mentions corruption so you have to see that Biden = Corruption in your best case.

Or in reality Trump cares nothing about corruption and only cares about Bidens.
Trump is corruption. He is the swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back